The KIWI BAR

Old Jun 29th 2007, 10:57 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Boopy
Poor you! Are you at work tonight. Have a drink with me to cheer you up.

No, not at work until 3pm on Monday
We intend to fit some underfloor insulation tomorrow, so best not stay on the computer until 2.30am again!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 9:31 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by karonious
No, not at work until 3pm on Monday
We intend to fit some underfloor insulation tomorrow, so best not stay on the computer until 2.30am again!
Anyone wanting an evening tipple? My round as I had some birthday money left over ... cue ... all buy me belated birthday drinks ...
Old Jul 1st 2007, 9:35 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Anyone wanting an evening tipple? My round as I had some birthday money left over ... cue ... all buy me belated birthday drinks ...
Feeling better now cherub?
Yes, I will have a drink or 21 with you
Old Jul 1st 2007, 9:43 am

Feeling better now cherub?
Yes, I will have a drink or 21 with you
Yes, I feel fab now thanking you muchly ... yesterday on the other hand ...!!

At least I'm pretty sure I was the only one Saturday who got up and went to WORK!!!!!!

It was a good nite and good to get this motley crew together and throw some random kiwi's into the mix too!!

Good bunch of people, we're very lucky.

Hubby is trying to set up my accounts and throwing bits of business speak at me ... I'm trying to get a round in the kiwi bar ... what's wrong with the man?!

How's you and yours?
Old Jul 1st 2007, 9:47 am
conquering the world!

Yes, I feel fab now thanking you muchly ... yesterday on the other hand ...!!

At least I'm pretty sure I was the only one Saturday who got up and went to WORK!!!!!!

It was a good nite and good to get this motley crew together and throw some random kiwi's into the mix too!!

Good bunch of people, we're very lucky.

Hubby is trying to set up my accounts and throwing bits of business speak at me ... I'm trying to get a round in the kiwi bar ... what's wrong with the man?!

How's you and yours?

We are all good, thank you.
We need to get organised for next weekend sometime very soon
Old Jul 1st 2007, 9:57 am

We are all good, thank you.
We need to get organised for next weekend sometime very soon
You are more than welcom to come to us and say over, but at the last count there was only me, you two and Paul Gent, his wife and daughter?

May be better to organise it for another weekend when there's more around? Ash1's lot are off skiing, Liz & Co are off to the South Island ... maybe just get you 2 and Paul's lot over here? Then you can stay?
Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:11 am
conquering the world!

You are more than welcom to come to us and say over, but at the last count there was only me, you two and Paul Gent, his wife and daughter?

May be better to organise it for another weekend when there's more around? Ash1's lot are off skiing, Liz & Co are off to the South Island ... maybe just get you 2 and Paul's lot over here? Then you can stay?
That's fine by me, no staggering down dark streets freezing my bits off
How cold did you say your house was?
As I have already taken the Sunday off work, I am still up for next weekend
The girl will hopefully be staying with a friend, but may end coming with us. That's not a problem if we aren't pub crawling though
Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:17 am

That's fine by me, no staggering down dark streets freezing my bits off
How cold did you say your house was?
As I have already taken the Sunday off work, I am still up for next weekend
The girl will hopefully be staying with a friend, but may end coming with us. That's not a problem if we aren't pub crawling though
Let me get the Hubby pickled and agree to having another house full, so long as we get to bed (our own you understand ... none of these keys on the table malarkey ...) before 3/4am should be "sweet as .." Plus Melissa wil get on with our 12 year old they can compare pony club experiences! (You and I can compare donkeys in an ex-boyfriend stylie!!)
Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:23 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

/pops in, waves to all and pops off to beddy byes, early start in the am beckons/
enjoy your get together ladies!!

damn Telecom!!!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:27 am

Originally Posted by lardyl
/pops in, waves to all and pops off to beddy byes, early start in the am beckons/
enjoy your get together ladies!!

damn Telecom!!!
Ahh, he came, he saw, ... he left

Hope all is well Mr LardyL, I have work am too so I shan't be much longer. Bloody IT dept messing with my laptop can't find the "refresh" button?! How rude!! I'm sure we'd enjoy more if you were joining us, but in your absence we'll just do the usual and drink and talk, and talk, and drink, and ... so it goes on ...
Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

good morning/ evening to you all. A sherry for me please as I'm cooking Sunday lunch- cheers.

sounds like you had a good birthday bash Caroline

We had a very wet Wimbledon, 8 hrs there and sadly only saw 1 miserable match- Sharapova won.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:37 am

Originally Posted by helinuk
good morning/ evening to you all. A sherry for me please as I'm cooking Sunday lunch- cheers.

sounds like you had a good birthday bash Caroline

We had a very wet Wimbledon, 8 hrs there and sadly only saw 1 miserable match- Sharapova won.
I thought of you!! My birthday was like home from home as it falls within the Wimbledon fortnight it is pretty much guaranteed rain and it rained here too!!! But it was all good fun and loud and drunken and late!! And I had to go to work Saturday and today, bet no other bugger did!

So, did you have any joy with the rental enquiry I gave you or is it too early to tell? Am I right in seeing you've got your flights booked?
Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:40 am
conquering the world!

Let me get the Hubby pickled and agree to having another house full, so long as we get to bed (our own you understand ... none of these keys on the table malarkey ...) before 3/4am should be "sweet as .." Plus Melissa wil get on with our 12 year old they can compare pony club experiences! (You and I can compare donkeys in an ex-boyfriend stylie!!)
Sounds like a winner.
You sound quite au fait with the 'keys on the table malarkey' - why would that be?
No drinking games please - I would hate to put you all to shame
Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:45 am

Sounds like a winner.
You sound quite au fait with the 'keys on the table malarkey' - why would that be?
No drinking games please - I would hate to put you all to shame
No, we're more of a "Twister" game family!!! Not really, I can't do playing, I had a bad childhood!

How did you get on with the underfloor insulation?
Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

I thought of you!! My birthday was like home from home as it falls within the Wimbledon fortnight it is pretty much guaranteed rain and it rained here too!!! But it was all good fun and loud and drunken and late!! And I had to go to work Saturday and today, bet no other bugger did!

So, did you have any joy with the rental enquiry I gave you or is it too early to tell? Am I right in seeing you've got your flights booked?
Yes I emailed you at Eves The landlord says timing is fine- please - if you have 10 mins could you take a peek at the house and check it's ok. I asked what we have to do next. ie. deposit.?
YES we booked flights for 7th oct...yippeee all w/e's booked up to visit people and pack up now. Can't wait.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.