The KIWI BAR

Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:55 am
patience...is a virtue!!!

reecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant future
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Evening all...i love your thread...didnt like to read it without saying hello...felt like i was spying!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:02 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by reecefam
Evening all...i love your thread...didnt like to read it without saying hello...felt like i was spying!
You are very welcome in the Kiwi Bar.
What are you having - I put you down as a whisky man? Feel free to join in - start a new topic, say hello, whatever. Pretty easy going in here, mainly just chat really
Cheers!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:02 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by helinuk
Yes I emailed you at Eves The landlord says timing is fine- please - if you have 10 mins could you take a peek at the house and check it's ok. I asked what we have to do next. ie. deposit.?
YES we booked flights for 7th oct...yippeee all w/e's booked up to visit people and pack up now. Can't wait.
Of course I will, I'll go and see Monday or Tuesday and email you. Fingers crossed it'll be a good one, it looks good, the price is good and it's a perfect location, probably a 7 minute walk to downtown the mount? After that it should be much easier to find an unfurnished to rent through TrdeMe once you're here. I'm all excited for you!!! (Who booked the flights?!)
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:05 am

reecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant future

Thank you for the welcome...such a warm and friendly feel to the bar...no ice in mine though please...just straight
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Of course I will, I'll go and see Monday or Tuesday and email you. Fingers crossed it'll be a good one, it looks good, the price is good and it's a perfect location, probably a 7 minute walk to downtown the mount? After that it should be much easier to find an unfurnished to rent through TrdeMe once you're here. I'm all excited for you!!! (Who booked the flights?!)
Thank you so much

Well I gave hubby the phone no he phoned for the quote during his lunch break then phoned me with options and I had to phone back to book it up it's done I'm happy
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the welcome...such a warm and friendly feel to the bar...no ice in mine though please...just straight
welcome to the bar
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:07 am

How exciting Helen...you are a few months ahead of us...hopefully will get job offer next week...then it is the visa application time!!!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

How exciting Helen...you are a few months ahead of us...hopefully will get job offer next week...then it is the visa application time!!!
where is the job?
That's what I love about this forum always someone who is just a step ahead of you and can help you out - Or you can help them out
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:10 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Generally argument free in here. Very superficial, but hey, do you usually go to the Pub to discuss business?
Setting the world to rights is not discussing business incidentally
Cheers!
Straight whiskey it is - Glen Grant is the special at the moment I always push the Spey Valley whiskies - always drumming up trade for the boys!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:12 am

Hellooooo, I'm the nice one, welcome, have a glass of Bolly, I replied to your move or not to thread with the really helpful comment that I like it!!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:15 am
conquering the world!

Hellooooo, I'm the nice one, welcome, have a glass of Bolly, I replied to your move or not to thread with the really helpful comment that I like it!!
Look - she is trying to play good poster/bad poster: so where that does that leave me? Don't believe her: She hates puppies and kittens and never gives owt on Bob-a-job week - honest!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by karonious
Generally argument free in here. Very superficial, but hey, do you usually go to the Pub to discuss business?
Setting the world to rights is not discussing business incidentally
Cheers!
Straight whiskey it is - Glen Grant is the special at the moment I always push the Spey Valley whiskies - always drumming up trade for the boys!
I'm always up for a row ... who stole my bottle of Bolly? My BIRTHDAY bottle of Bolly ... yes, I know it's O.V.A.H over ... but surely I can milk it for another few days?
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:16 am

Originally Posted by karonious
Look - she is trying to play good poster/bad poster: so where that does that leave me? Don't believe her: She hates puppies and kittens and never gives owt on Bob-a-job week - honest!
I read that as "b\o* job" week ... did I miss it? Thank the Lord!!!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:17 am
conquering the world!

I'm always up for a row ... who stole my bottle of Bolly? My BIRTHDAY bottle of Bolly ... yes, I know it's O.V.A.H over ... but surely I can milk it for another few days?
Unfortunately, your birthday wish can't be printed here but suffice to say, it wasn't a never-ending bottle of Bolly So, I guess you drank it huh?
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Sainsburys have been selling Champers off half price shall I buy you a bottle? I've never drunk so much champers. I love all these excuses to celebrate

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.