The KIWI BAR

Old Jun 28th 2007, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by karonious
It's nice to be asked and it is also nice to have the boss owe you a favour. To be fair, she has been really helpful and has given me every shift change I have asked for around Steve and his various courses. I like night shift, especially over the winter as I tend to hibernate!
Do you get to kip for a couple of hours.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 9:55 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boopy
Do you get to kip for a couple of hours.
Technically, it is a waking shift. However...............
Old Jun 28th 2007, 11:34 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

So then - who's up for a pint? My round - won the lottery, see?
Old Jun 28th 2007, 11:40 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
So then - who's up for a pint? My round - won the lottery, see?
Excellent - 21 pints of lager, each with a cherry and a twiddly wee umbrella if you please!
Old Jun 28th 2007, 11:43 am

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent - 21 pints of lager, each with a cherry and a twiddly wee umbrella if you please!
Tel you what - as it's you I'll stick a shot of voddy into each one. Let's see how you feel on THAT lot tomorrow

What colour umbrella would you like?
Old Jun 28th 2007, 11:45 am
conquering the world!

Tel you what - as it's you I'll stick a shot of voddy into each one. Let's see how you feel on THAT lot tomorrow

What colour umbrella would you like?
as it's me, could you make those doubles?
Nah, can't touch it tonight - I'm at work (not that you would notice!)
Old Jun 28th 2007, 12:02 pm

as it's me, could you make those doubles?
Nah, can't touch it tonight - I'm at work (not that you would notice!)
The ward quiet tonight then? Been mental in my work recently. Good people leaving, bad people staying...

... in fact I'll have those pints if you don't mind barman - I need a reason to be off work tomorrow..
Old Jun 28th 2007, 12:15 pm
conquering the world!

The ward quiet tonight then? Been mental in my work recently. Good people leaving, bad people staying...

... in fact I'll have those pints if you don't mind barman - I need a reason to be off work tomorrow..
Been mental in my work everyday as I am a mental health nurse
And yes, quiet at the moment.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute

I've never been in this bar before - but lots of familiar faces. Do they do Speights?
Old Jun 28th 2007, 12:35 pm

Been mental in my work everyday as I am a mental health nurse
And yes, quiet at the moment.
Brilliant! My mate in the UK was the same - used to section people and all! He told me that the easiest case he had ever had to section was the guy who had chopped off - and then eaten - his own penis. Apparently it was evil.

Oh

My

God

Now that's what you call a job!!!!
Old Jun 28th 2007, 12:37 pm

Originally Posted by Woodlea
I've never been in this bar before - but lots of familiar faces. Do they do Speights?
Welcome! The best thing about a virtual bar? Well - they serve whatever you want! Just so happens I've got a spare Speights here next to my Moteiths Original. Over to you it goes... <fx: sliiiiiide>
Old Jun 28th 2007, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome! The best thing about a virtual bar? Well - they serve whatever you want! Just so happens I've got a spare Speights here next to my Moteiths Original. Over to you it goes... <fx: sliiiiiide>
Nice one - I think I'll have a low flyer as a chaser too - yum
Old Jun 28th 2007, 1:58 pm

Originally Posted by Woodlea
Nice one - I think I'll have a low flyer as a chaser too - yum
It's all yours - in fact, have the bottle. I'm off to bed right now so have a good one.

W&T
Old Jun 29th 2007, 3:10 am
conquering the world!

A very grumpy Karen here as the arse who owns the empty section next door has had load after load of topsoil dumped there and bulldozed flat as I tried to sleep follwing a night shift
B@ST@RD!
Right, maybe a pint or 21 will set me right
Cheers
Old Jun 29th 2007, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

A very grumpy Karen here as the arse who owns the empty section next door has had load after load of topsoil dumped there and bulldozed flat as I tried to sleep follwing a night shift
B@ST@RD!
Right, maybe a pint or 21 will set me right
Cheers
Poor you! Are you at work tonight. Have a drink with me to cheer you up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.