The KIWI BAR

Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by karonious
Unfortunately, your birthday wish can't be printed here but suffice to say, it wasn't a never-ending bottle of Bolly So, I guess you drank it huh?
Err bet it was something to do with Robbie W.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:24 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by helinuk
Err bet it was something to do with Robbie W.
Dear Robbie, I do miss him, next move LA ... see it's like Am Loolah (AL Karen) but reversed! Ahhh, bless his little cotton socks.

Right I'm off to bedlam ... nite all. XXX
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:26 am
patience...is a virtue!!!

reecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant future

Job is on the North Island...hopefully...exact site to be discussed when job offer received, as many locations up there!
As i work for Tesco at the moment...trust you are buying some of ours as well, to spread the good feeling!
30% off all champs. and wine from tomorrow, so even more reason to celebrate!!!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:27 am
patience...is a virtue!!!

reecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant future

Sweet dreams...
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:28 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Dear Robbie, I do miss him, next move LA ... see it's like Am Loolah (AL Karen) but reversed! Ahhh, bless his little cotton socks.

Right I'm off to bedlam ... nite all. XXX
Best place for you I think - bed that is, not LA. Speak to you soon, even better, I'm coming to nick your washing!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:47 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Come on in Nicci,
the beer is lovely!
Not usually stressful in here - apart from the fact that faries don't think they have to pay bar bills!
Whisky for you as I recall?
Cheers
Mostly chat and nonsense in here - leave all issues at the door
Old Jul 1st 2007, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Come on in Nicci,
the beer is lovely!
Not usually stressful in here - apart from the fact that faries don't think they have to pay bar bills!
Whisky for you as I recall?
Cheers
Mostly chat and nonsense in here - leave all issues at the door
You seem to forget I am THE whiskey drinker of Britain.

Beer - yuk!!

Meths - Yaaay!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 2:04 pm
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by kato33
You seem to forget I am THE whiskey drinker of Britain.

Beer - yuk!!

Meths - Yaaay!
Nah, you need to come from the Spey Valley to be in the running for the whisky drinker of Britain award: they nick it at source, at way, way over the proof that goes on the label! I ought to know, I am descended from a long long line of Glen Grant Distillers!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, you need to come from the Spey Valley to be in the running for the whisky drinker of Britain award: they nick it at source, at way, way over the proof that goes on the label! I ought to know, I am descended from a long long line of Glen Grant Distillers!
well i expect a bottle or 5 when I come over then with your expertise.

I am quite pleased actually. Never again can the OH tell me I am such a hard drinker. I will just point him in your direction from now on.

BUT..............he is not leaving keys on the table either right!!!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:33 am
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Look out Welly, We have arrived.

Just to let those who were asking about us know, the move went well, no breakages or speeding tickets on the North Island yo-yo, (up down up down etc) Should have proper internet soon, so will be about a bit more.

Just 21 pints for the time being, and a bottle of Merlot for Jac

Adie
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:38 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie

Just to let those who were asking about us know, the move went well, no breakages or speeding tickets on the North Island yo-yo, (up down up down etc) Should have proper internet soon, so will be about a bit more.

Adie
Someone mention 21 pints???? Setting them up for me??
Shh, I am at work so slipped in here for a quick respite.
Good to see you back in here Adie
Right, off again What with people to cure and all that.....
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:43 am
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Someone mention 21 pints???? Setting them up for me??
Shh, I am at work so slipped in here for a quick respite.
Good to see you back in here Adie
Right, off again What with people to cure and all that.....
your drinks are here (the're in the paper cups with lids, so no body will know your getting pished at work

and another round for me

A
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie

Adie

Good to hear all is going well. We will have to meet up for a drink.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:18 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boopy
Good to hear all is going well. ...
I'll drink to that too!

But nowhere near Wellie so it'll have to be here!!!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
I'll drink to that too!

But nowhere near Wellie so it'll have to be here!!!
No drink for me tonight - sent home from work, fed up of dosing myself with paracetomols. Everybody around me seems to have a rotten virus.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.