The KIWI BAR

Old Jun 10th 2007, 11:36 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
When's your mum due to come over?? Or has she changed her mind
I wish?! She's coming end of Nov to early March? Exsqueeze me??? But has told me to find her somewhere to rent ... phew! My eldest brother may be coming for 3 weeks over Xmas too! Have to get Hubby to build an East Wing by then.

Any joy with the container? House buying? Have you met loads to people yet? We met up with Helen when she was over here ... what a sweetie. She may rent the house we rented when we got here.

Have just placed an order for private number plates!!! That'd be the wine buying, fingers walking usual then. Check out my fave room, ignore the stacked up mirrors/piccies/clock face etc ... you get the picture!
Attached Thumbnails The KIWI BAR-house-all-unpacked-carolines-room.jpg  
Old Jun 10th 2007, 11:42 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

I want that one in the middle!!

The sodding container is still out there bobbing up and down ( or at least I hope it is!!) on the waves. Due next week but I'm not holding my breathe.

We met up with Helen & Peter at Changi. If you hadn't left town in a hurry we could've had some fun together!!

Kev took a piccy of the 2 of us together and she made me promise that it wouldn't end up on here!!

My little boy fell in love with her, he kept taking her for a walk to see the planes
Old Jun 10th 2007, 11:49 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Hun. Gotta be out early in the morning, eldest got something on at school and DS is at preschool till 2.30, so I'm off out for a nice long walk!

Speak to you soon xxx
Old Jun 10th 2007, 11:50 am

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Hun. Gotta be out early in the morning, eldest got something on at school and DS is at preschool till 2.30, so I'm off out for a nice long walk!

Speak to you soon xxx
Catch up soon, I'll PM you our landline, call for a goss any time.
Old Jun 10th 2007, 11:50 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Coffee for me seeing as I am at work - did a shift this morning, left at 2ish and now back for night shift seeing as they were really stuck I like nightshift and this means I don't have to get up tomorrow morning and come to work!
Old Jun 10th 2007, 11:53 am

Originally Posted by karonious
Coffee for me seeing as I am at work - did a shift this morning, left at 2ish and now back for night shift seeing as they were really stuck I like nightshift and this means I don't have to get up tomorrow morning and come to work!
Well hellooooo, how the Devil are you? Good weekend?

Have you penciled us in for you coming over for Sunday lunch/drinkathon yet?!
Old Jun 10th 2007, 11:57 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Well hellooooo, how the Devil are you? Good weekend?

Have you penciled us in for you coming over for Sunday lunch/drinkathon yet?!
Having looked at the calendar, not sure when any more. We will have to take some time off in the school holidays so hopefully catch up then?
Isn't Sunday luch usually composed entirely of lager?
Old Jun 10th 2007, 12:03 pm

Having looked at the calendar, not sure when any more. We will have to take some time off in the school holidays so hopefully catch up then?
Isn't Sunday luch usually composed entirely of lager?
Did I not mention that I'm on strike in the culinary department so Hubby is in charge of roasts etc?!

He also said, get this as he's Mr Antisocial, you lot would be better off coming on a Saturday and staying over?! Good Lord! This is unheard of and you are most honoured! (Bearing in mind it'll be a blow up bed on the floor or a tent on the very small couple of blades of grass we call a lawn!) But the offer's there!
Old Jun 10th 2007, 12:13 pm
conquering the world!

Did I not mention that I'm on strike in the culinary department so Hubby is in charge of roasts etc?!

He also said, get this as he's Mr Antisocial, you lot would be better off coming on a Saturday and staying over?! Good Lord! This is unheard of and you are most honoured! (Bearing in mind it'll be a blow up bed on the floor or a tent on the very small couple of blades of grass we call a lawn!) But the offer's there!
Well, I am very gratified indeed honoured that he has offered to put us up. That sounds a great idea, but until we have figured out what we are doing with the girl over the holidays (who is having what time off) I can't make any plans. My ward have been really good at giving me the shifts I request so hopefully we can work something out soon I only realised yesterday that there were MORE holidays! Good grief, keep them in school until they are 21, seven days a week!
Old Jun 10th 2007, 12:24 pm

Well, I am very gratified indeed honoured that he has offered to put us up. That sounds a great idea, but until we have figured out what we are doing with the girl over the holidays (who is having what time off) I can't make any plans. My ward have been really good at giving me the shifts I request so hopefully we can work something out soon I only realised yesterday that there were MORE holidays! Good grief, keep them in school until they are 21, seven days a week!
I think that's called Borstal?

Just let me know when you know. But as we are desperately trying to look like we're really popular we're having people round at weekends and on their own that way the neighbours wil think we're worth knowing!

Now must head for bedlam. Happy shift ...
Old Jun 11th 2007, 10:13 am
conquering the world!

I think that's called Borstal?

Just let me know when you know. But as we are desperately trying to look like we're really popular we're having people round at weekends and on their own that way the neighbours wil think we're worth knowing!

Now must head for bedlam. Happy shift ...
Hmm, not sure how popular you would be once your neighbors see us

Anyway, drink up. I feel half pissed already on no alcohol following virtually no sleep today after night shift: I'm such a cheap date!!
Wonder how much it would take to achieve the desired effect?
Old Jun 12th 2007, 9:31 am
conquering the world!

Me on my own in the bar again?
Well, if there is no-one about, I will have a swift half on my own then!
I have volunteered for a week of nights and have already done one the other night as a favour. I like working night shift - any working shift that doesn't include getting up has got to be a bonus!
Old Jun 12th 2007, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening Karen, I'll join ya for a wee tottie.
Went to do the driving theory test yesterday - & passed. Nerve racking seen as my year up is on the 23rd of this month.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 10:02 am

Originally Posted by Boopy
Good evening Karen, I'll join ya for a wee tottie.
Went to do the driving theory test yesterday - & passed. Nerve racking seen as my year up is on the 23rd of this month.
Evening Ladies, i'll get them in, Bolly all round?

Been to see Shrek3 tonite - hmmm - wasn't as good as the others IMHO!

Got invited to go with a mum & child that our 2nd daughter knows from schol ... felt like it was the first date scenario where you go to the movies to avoid conversation and to have something to talk about afterwards?

Only there wasn't even an afterwards as she said bye and off she went. May have done something to do with dear 8 year old son walking into the closed glass door as we left?
Old Jun 12th 2007, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline, you seem to be settling in really well. Have a nightcap.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.