The KIWI BAR

Old Jul 9th 2007, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Well here we are, back on-line not having to sit outside in this cold weather. And oh Mrs B we're actually paying!!!!!!!
Old Jul 9th 2007, 6:19 am
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Beer Pls
Old Jul 9th 2007, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
Beer Pls
Not before my bottle of Merlot!
Old Jul 9th 2007, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spackster
Not before my bottle of Merlot!
Hiya you's two, hope you're settling into life in Wellington. Hope to meet up with you both soon.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Boopy
Hiya you's two, hope you're settling into life in Wellington. Hope to meet up with you both soon.
Thanks. Have to say we prefer Welly to Auckland even if it is a tad cooler!!
Old Jul 9th 2007, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya!

I'll have a drink with you, what you having?
Old Jul 9th 2007, 8:50 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
Hiya!

I'll have a drink with you, what you having?
Welcome back, we missed you!!!

Hope everything is working out well? I'll join the queue for the bar
Old Jul 9th 2007, 8:58 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Morning All, this feels weird talking to you in our a.m, your p.m, just wanted to come on and celebrate really, wondered if anyone fancied a drinkie with me. OH got job offer on friday a.m, so looks like we'll be in bop about the 10th Sept. Have had hectic weekend sorting bits and bobs or I would have ben here sooner celebrating.
Cheers Marika
Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Marika 38
Morning All, this feels weird talking to you in our a.m, your p.m, just wanted to come on and celebrate really, wondered if anyone fancied a drinkie with me. OH got job offer on friday a.m, so looks like we'll be in bop about the 10th Sept. Have had hectic weekend sorting bits and bobs or I would have ben here sooner celebrating.
Cheers Marika

Congrats!!!!!
Mines a vodka, ta!
Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:12 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Boopy, a girl after my own heart, I'm a vodka girl too. I'll make mine a small one though as its only just gone 10 in the morning CHEERS .
Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:23 am

Cheers Marika
Oh. My. God!!!!! Marika that's fantastic ...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Where's the job and who is it for?? Pm me if you like? I'm sooo pleased for you all, say well done to Tim for me.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:30 am
Cornish Lass

Thanks Caroline,
we're coming to join you in BOP, offer is from compnay in Tauranga, will P.m you more details, but I'm just hoping another one of your BOP meet up's can be arranged for end of September time, can't wait to meet you all again and others that are around that area too.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:33 am

Thanks Caroline,
we're coming to join you in BOP, offer is from compnay in Tauranga, will P.m you more details, but I'm just hoping another one of your BOP meet up's can be arranged for end of September time, can't wait to meet you all again and others that are around that area too.
Definately!!

Yes, PM me and let me know if I can do anything at all, just shout!!
Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone....

I just managed to capture my little lady balancing on her bum for the first time. She is 6 months old tomorrow. Everything is just as exciting as it was first time around... I'm a proud mummy!! hehe
Attached Thumbnails The KIWI BAR-img_0883%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old Jul 9th 2007, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SarahB
Hi everyone....

I just managed to capture my little lady balancing on her bum for the first time. She is 6 months old tomorrow. Everything is just as exciting as it was first time around... I'm a proud mummy!! hehe
She's a gem, it doesn't seem 6 months since you had her.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.