The KIWI BAR

Old Jul 9th 2007, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Boopy
She's a gem, it doesn't seem 6 months since you had her.
Thanks... she is gorgeous... but Im biased! Hasnt that time just gone sooooooo quick!

At the moment she is going through a phase of sticking her tongue out all the time... shes really funny girl and laughs and shouts a lot.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 10:12 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Boopy
She's a gem, it doesn't seem 6 months since you had her.
Hello Boopy - I got you a vodka!!

Awww, Sarah, she's gawgous!! How time flies!!
Old Jul 9th 2007, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Awww, Sarah, she's gawgous!! How time flies!!
Sure does!! 6 months tomorrow! She'll be walking soon!!
Old Jul 10th 2007, 8:31 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Evening all,
anyone else drinking?
Just me?
Well, I have just surfaced from hibernation for a brief lager or 21, so join mne if you will. I am in the middle of a week off so I am basically eating and reading - making the most of my holiday!
Old Jul 10th 2007, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by karonious
Evening all,
anyone else drinking?
Just me?
Well, I have just surfaced from hibernation for a brief lager or 21, so join mne if you will. I am in the middle of a week off so I am basically eating and reading - making the most of my holiday!
Evening Mrs B, bottle of merlot if you dont mind and 21 pints and 22 whisky chasers for him indoors. (he's got man flu!!!!)
Old Jul 10th 2007, 8:53 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spackster
Evening Mrs B, bottle of merlot if you dont mind and 21 pints and 22 whisky chasers for him indoors. (he's got man flu!!!!)
Sorry, water only for man-flu and most of that in a hot-water bottle
merlot and lager it is. Work going OK? And is this rental warmer than the last one? {shivery smilie}
Old Jul 10th 2007, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Sorry, water only for man-flu and most of that in a hot-water bottle
merlot and lager it is. Work going OK? And is this rental warmer than the last one? {shivery smilie}
Work going fine, everyone i've seen this week alive and kicking (as far as i know). Rental much warmer and very cosy.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Evenin all. Thanks for a great evening Sunday,Spacks. Kids were knackered.
Hello Kags et al. Halfway through my holiday-now it's all downhill from here. We've got 2 seperate leaks in our bedroom (downstairs),and the washing machine is leaking. And it's bad weather til the weekend!! Woooooooooohoooooooooo. Bring it on. Got no Jamesons. Anyone passing?!
Old Jul 10th 2007, 10:14 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by danny.f
Evenin all. Thanks for a great evening Sunday,Spacks. Kids were knackered.
Hello Kags et al. Halfway through my holiday-now it's all downhill from here. We've got 2 seperate leaks in our bedroom (downstairs),and the washing machine is leaking. And it's bad weather til the weekend!! Woooooooooohoooooooooo. Bring it on. Got no Jamesons. Anyone passing?!
I am already counting the days before I have to go back as well !! Bloody hell Danny - you don't do things by halfs, do you? Not a leaky building surely?
Old Jul 10th 2007, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

I am already counting the days before I have to go back as well !! Bloody hell Danny - you don't do things by halfs, do you? Not a leaky building surely?
Leaky downstairs,certainly,but nowhere else.It's because we turn into a castle with a moat,lowering the drawbridge to get to the cars.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 10:09 am

Originally Posted by danny.f
Leaky downstairs,certainly,but nowhere else.It's because we turn into a castle with a moat,lowering the drawbridge to get to the cars.
Be rude not to get a round in as I'm celebrating a minor success at work so feel I'm off the ground now!!

What you all having?
Old Jul 12th 2007, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Hi Fairy Lady - I'll have a Shiraz please - what was your success???
Old Jul 12th 2007, 10:17 am

Originally Posted by donnaf
Hi Fairy Lady - I'll have a Shiraz please - what was your success???

One large Shiraz coming up ... I got to the office first and ... got chosen to sing at the company inter office "Idol" competition!!!

P.S: I can't sing!!!!
Old Jul 12th 2007, 10:23 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
One large Shiraz coming up ... I got to the office first and ... got chosen to sing at the company inter office "Idol" competition!!!

P.S: I can't sing!!!!

Do they know this or don't you want to spoil the surprise???
Old Jul 12th 2007, 10:33 am

Originally Posted by kev&sarah

Do they know this or don't you want to spoil the surprise???

We had drunken practice on Tuesday night and by the third glass of wine I entered the drunk & deluded zone and sang along with colleague to ... "Cabaret"?? Saving my Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights for the competition!!

Thankfully, they were all so pickled no-one noticed the small matter of my tone deafness!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.