The KIWI BAR

Old Jan 28th 2007, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Boopy
Good evening all,

Poppets, decided to stay in Porirua.You're gonna be disappointed. Met Danny & Donna, they are quite normal and all are really nice.
yes i thought i would be a big brave girl
i'm going to meet up with them on weds, & have chatted a couple of times on the phone .. still think danny is as mad as a march hare, but it takes one to know one so they say
Old Jan 28th 2007, 6:36 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
There were two things about living here I wasn't too keen on - these neighbours and one across the road who plays his music very loudly at the weekend. Having been involved with noisy neighbours before I was a bit stressed but thought I would cope. Last night it was still going on at midnight so Steve went over and asked him to turn it down We live in a cul-dec-sac and he is 4 properties away! He turned it down no bother. Today Steve went over for a chat when he saw him in the garden. He turns out to be a nice enough chap so I feel better about that.
The one who are moving are hill-billies living in the big city (!) and wanting to move back to Morrinsville before their 6th child is born. I heard her shouting at the kids the day after we moved in. You can shout at your own kids as much as you like in my book - they probably deserve it, but no 4 year old deserves to be called a ******. I'm surprised with 7 mounths to feed there were any cats left! So, they were going anyway!
I have to go and blog Scotty - Steve will do the technicals, I will supply the words

7 kids OMG, he should tie a knot in it

is it always the rule in your house steve does the technicals & you supply the words oh th eimages going through my mind at the mo................help need drink
Old Jan 28th 2007, 6:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by donnaf
Boopy - that's because we're on our best behaviour!! Thank you or saying we are nice though! Having bottle of red to celebrate putting an offer in on the house - who is on bar duty tonight because Danny is going to be disappointed when he realises I've finished the bottle without him! Mines another (bottle of) red please
blimey you said you were implusive , congrats
Old Jan 28th 2007, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by poppets
blimey you said you were implusive , congrats
evening all. Just in for a quick round before I have to do the 'technical stuff'. So what is evryone up to? for that matter who's here? Come on all, drinks on me!!
Old Jan 28th 2007, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by StevieB
evening all. Just in for a quick round before I have to do the 'technical stuff'. So what is evryone up to? for that matter who's here? Come on all, drinks on me!!
blimey thats an offer i can't refuse, Voddie for me sweet cheeks
Old Jan 28th 2007, 7:18 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

blimey thats an offer i can't refuse, Voddie for me sweet cheeks
I need a drink after that joint effort blog, so 21 lagers for me please -can't overdo it as I have to be up and driving to work in the morning......
Old Jan 28th 2007, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

I need a drink after that joint effort blog, so 21 lagers for me please -can't overdo it as I have to be up and driving to work in the morning......
there you are my love, isn't scottie a cutie
Old Jan 28th 2007, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

there you are my love, isn't scottie a cutie
So there u have it...I can do technical stuff me Ok, voddie for poppets, hi hun, how are you? 21 of the usual for my BH, hello my love (what am I doing, she's only 5 paces away from me and I'm talking to her on the bloody internet ). Scotty seems to be falling asleep in the hall, poor lad, it's been a busy day!
Old Jan 28th 2007, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by StevieB
So there u have it...I can do technical stuff me Ok, voddie for poppets, hi hun, how are you? 21 of the usual for my BH, hello my love (what am I doing, she's only 5 paces away from me and I'm talking to her on the bloody internet ). Scotty seems to be falling asleep in the hall, poor lad, it's been a busy day!
has karen given scottie a voice yet?

i'm fine honeybun, just deliberating over a house that we viewed on friday (of course dan & don have put us to shame now!!!)
i spent most of yesterday working out our income/outgoing to see if we could afford the mortgage, cos i had convinced myself that the mortgage repayment was more than our rent. i must have been having a blond moment cos it was quite late in the day when i noticed that we pay rent weekly & would pay mort fortnightly, so could easily afford it ....doh , silly cow
then as i go to bed i remember that i forgot to put the family tax thing on our income so now we have even more spare $ each fortnight
Old Jan 28th 2007, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Whats the family tax thing? Also please tell us what we need to put in this bloody earthquake box or whtever it is called - all I can remember from previous posts is that people kept eating the emergency chocolate (I love the idea of emergency chocolate!)
Old Jan 28th 2007, 7:49 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

has karen given scottie a voice yet?

i'm fine honeybun, just deliberating over a house that we viewed on friday (of course dan & don have put us to shame now!!!)
i spent most of yesterday working out our income/outgoing to see if we could afford the mortgage, cos i had convinced myself that the mortgage repayment was more than our rent. i must have been having a blond moment cos it was quite late in the day when i noticed that we pay rent weekly & would pay mort fortnightly, so could easily afford it ....doh , silly cow
then as i go to bed i remember that i forgot to put the family tax thing on our income so now we have even more spare $ each fortnight
Can you dig up some info on family tax as Steve was told we had to be here a year before we could claim. Please and Ta (as No 2 son would say)
Old Jan 28th 2007, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Can you dig up some info on family tax as Steve was told we had to be here a year before we could claim. Please and Ta (as No 2 son would say)
you can claim for a child who is nz resident at anytime as long as you are employed
will get info
Old Jan 28th 2007, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

you can claim for a child who is nz resident at anytime as long as you are employed
will get info
here you go , its family assistance .

http://www.ird.govt.nz/familyassistance/

will post on really usefull too
Old Jan 28th 2007, 8:03 am
conquering the world!

here you go , its family assistance .

http://www.ird.govt.nz/familyassistance/

will post on really usefull too
Thanks for that, it has gone straight to favourites for the Sponge to look at tomorrow.
A huge vodka for sterling services to mankind goes to Poppets!...
Old Jan 28th 2007, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for that, it has gone straight to favourites for the Sponge to look at tomorrow.
A huge vodka for sterling services to mankind goes to Poppets!...
thank you, thank you & thank you once again, happy to oblige

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.