NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Old Sep 6th 2022, 8:06 am
Just Joined

alliantce is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Originally Posted by ZeroCool_HTP
SAR per month
OK Thanks. Makes sense. For consultants is slightly different as there's so many factors to consider.

Mainly if you are paying taxes at country of residence.
Old Sep 6th 2022, 9:06 am
Just Joined

wiseman231 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Queen12
Thank you for all the information in this thread!
I've been contacted by a recruitment company 5 weeks ago. They said that I "successfully moved to the next stage", and they sent my CV to NEOM team for feedback. I have an excellent CV (expert level - managerial role) but I'm a bit worried because it takes a long time and the recruitment company is still waiting for feedback.
Is this normal? How much time expected between the first contact and the interview?
I can see that the entire process is quite long, but this is really frustrating!

I am exactly in the same boat. Got told by a recruitment agent that there is an urgent requirement in Neom and was told to submit resume asap. Its been almost 3 weeks now and total silence. Followed up a couple of times with the agent, but have not got anything feedback whatsoever.
Old Sep 6th 2022, 9:12 am
Just Joined

Faridafaris is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wiseman231
I am exactly in the same boat. Got told by a recruitment agent that there is an urgent requirement in Neom and was told to submit resume asap. Its been almost 3 weeks now and total silence. Followed up a couple of times with the agent, but have not got anything feedback whatsoever.

NEOM HR or a recruitment agent?
Old Sep 6th 2022, 9:30 am
Just Joined

wiseman231 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Faridafaris
NEOM HR or a recruitment agent?
Recruitment agent. How about yourself?
Old Sep 6th 2022, 10:38 am
Just Joined

Faridafaris is an unknown quantity at this point

NEOM HR
Old Sep 7th 2022, 9:37 am
Just Joined

TheScotts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fuzzy0wuzzy
Thank you! I did add a few people on instagram recently to try to get a visual of the Community. Do you mind if I pm you?
Hello, my husband has been approached to work for neom. I have so many questions ideally we would want to make the move as a family we have 2 boys aged 8 & 13 years so my main concern id the eldest child.

Has anyone dont the move with older children how do you find the schools & accomation? Has anyone chosen to find a villa on a expat command rather than stay at neom?

Can you advise me of any other groups on social media i can join to help research information please, thank you. The money is a great opportunity but its a very scary.
Old Sep 7th 2022, 2:02 pm
Just Joined

RS1429 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

Would appreciate if anyone can shed some light on the below.

My husband is currently going through onboarding. His degree is from the UK and we have lived in the UAE for a few years. Neom onboarding have advised to get the degree attested in the Saudi Cultural Attachè Dubai, and apparently that will be sufficient. However we are reading online that degrees should be attested by the Saudi Attachè and then Saudi Embassy in the country in which the degree was issued. We are slightly confused as we don't want to get all the documents ready and then the visa agency (Tasheel) informs us that we need to get the degree attested from the UK, which will take circa. 7 weeks and we assume will result in all other documents such as police clearance and medical reports requiring renewal?

Anyone with a UK degree living in the UAE experienced this?
Old Sep 7th 2022, 5:19 pm
Just Joined

Leon1976 is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't seen much about Oxagon in this thread.
Most probably/hopefully going to work in the port.
Having my second interview tomorrow, all happens a bit fast within a weeks time from sending my resume to the chat.
And i can't find much about Oxagon, are those different camps from NEOM community?
If anyone could share some experience about Oxagon please, thanks
Old Sep 7th 2022, 6:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RS1429
Hi all

Would appreciate if anyone can shed some light on the below.

My husband is currently going through onboarding. His degree is from the UK and we have lived in the UAE for a few years. Neom onboarding have advised to get the degree attested in the Saudi Cultural Attachè Dubai, and apparently that will be sufficient. However we are reading online that degrees should be attested by the Saudi Attachè and then Saudi Embassy in the country in which the degree was issued. We are slightly confused as we don't want to get all the documents ready and then the visa agency (Tasheel) informs us that we need to get the degree attested from the UK, which will take circa. 7 weeks and we assume will result in all other documents such as police clearance and medical reports requiring renewal?

Anyone with a UK degree living in the UAE experienced this?
is the degree already attested in the UAE?
Old Sep 8th 2022, 4:29 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by benzonar
is the degree already attested in the UAE?
Yes it was attested in the UAE (MOFA) in 2018 and again 2 weeks ago in readiness for the Neom visa process, as we read in this forum that the Saudi attachè Dubai would likely require a recent UAE attestation.
Old Sep 8th 2022, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it was attested in the UAE (MOFA) in 2018 and again 2 weeks ago in readiness for the Neom visa process, as we read in this forum that the Saudi attachè Dubai would likely require a recent UAE attestation.
Mine was just restamped by MOFA and is now undergoing Attestation at the Saudi embassy in the UAE. My agent was adamant that this was all that was needed.
Old Sep 8th 2022, 5:23 am
Just Joined

Mine was just restamped by MOFA and is now undergoing Attestation at the Saudi embassy in the UAE. My agent was adamant that this was all that was needed.
Did you get attested by the Saudi attachè in Dubai first? Also, how did you get it to the Saudi Embassy, is it walk-in service?
Old Sep 8th 2022, 7:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Did you get attested by the Saudi attachè in Dubai first? Also, how did you get it to the Saudi Embassy, is it walk-in service?
my agent is handling all that stuff - I’m still working notice so haven’t got time to run around myself.
Old Sep 8th 2022, 7:04 am
Just Joined

my agent is handling all that stuff - I’m still working notice so haven’t got time to run around myself.
Thanks for your feedback - just PM'd you
Old Sep 8th 2022, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

BillyofArabia is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Just wanted to know a bit more about the onboarding process.
When i upload my payslips proving my salary, is a screenshot of the payslip sufficient? My slips are password protected from the company. Just wondering how official this section needs to be. Aware it needs to be 3-6 months of steady income pasyslips.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.