NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Old Sep 4th 2022, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

ZeroCool_HTP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Originally Posted by Pkingston
Yes
I dont think it is in the employment contract, its not in mine anyway.
Old Sep 4th 2022, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

Pkingston is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ZeroCool_HTP
I dont think it is in the employment contract, its not in mine anyway.
I dont think its in the initial Offer Letter, but pretty sure they note it in the official employment contract...

Old Sep 4th 2022, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

JDM5AM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mkm123
thanks for confirming

is the remote working days or the 2 flights a month mentioned in the contract offer ?
They’re not in my offer letter, but I confirmed with the recruitment manager, and have those in writing.

What’s included in the offer is the salary, relocation allowance, annual travel allowance (return flight to country of origin), relocation flight, schooling, bonus, savings plan, medical plan, and the annual leave allowance of 30 days.
Old Sep 4th 2022, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

Mkm123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JDM5AM
They’re not in my offer letter, but I confirmed with the recruitment manager, and have those in writing.

What’s included in the offer is the salary, relocation allowance, annual travel allowance (return flight to country of origin), relocation flight, schooling, bonus, savings plan, medical plan, and the annual leave allowance of 30 days.
thanks for clarifying
Old Sep 5th 2022, 5:01 am
Just Joined

Faridafaris is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi awesome people,

I have been asked to upload my documents (payslips, contract,etc) by HR to send me the offer. However, I haven't heard from them yet!! how long does it take from uploading these documents to receive the offer? The HR said they on a hurry

Thank you in advance
Old Sep 5th 2022, 5:07 am
Just Joined

Alex1982klim is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Faridafaris
Hi awesome people,

I have been asked to upload my documents (payslips, contract,etc) by HR to send me the offer. However, I haven't heard from them yet!! how long does it take from uploading these documents to receive the offer? The HR said they on a hurry

Thank you in advance
Hi,

I am on the exact same situation. They told me it takes 48hours to send you the official offer. I am still in that timescale.
I have a question as well, does your contracts have a specific length, like 2-3 years or they don’t have a limit?

Cheers all
Old Sep 5th 2022, 5:36 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Alex1982klim
Hi,

I am on the exact same situation. They told me it takes 48hours to send you the official offer. I am still in that timescale.
I have a question as well, does your contracts have a specific length, like 2-3 years or they don’t have a limit?

Cheers all
Thank you for your replay, I have submit my documents on Sept 1st, so I am expecting to get back to me by today (based on the 48 hours), I think the contract is 2 years as I heard but not quite sure
Old Sep 5th 2022, 2:30 pm
Just Joined

TheGman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Alex1982klim
Hi,

Cheers all
Yes, length of contract is specified.
Old Sep 5th 2022, 6:34 pm
Just Joined

CrazyJohn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Faridafaris
Hi awesome people,

Thank you in advance

I completed my documents 6 days ago now and have been told I should expect the offer letter soon. I was also told the team are getting offers out for at least 50 people this week, so perhaps cut them a bit of slack.
Old Sep 5th 2022, 7:02 pm
Just Joined

renchesbijo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CrazyJohn
I completed my documents 6 days ago now and have been told I should expect the offer letter soon. I was also told the team are getting offers out for at least 50 people this week, so perhaps cut them a bit of slack.
Sounds interesting, I'm on the wait as well, have been told by my recruiter that offer will be issued this week.
Old Sep 6th 2022, 2:49 am
Just Joined

Queen12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for all the information in this thread!
I've been contacted by a recruitment company 5 weeks ago. They said that I "successfully moved to the next stage", and they sent my CV to NEOM team for feedback. I have an excellent CV (expert level - managerial role) but I'm a bit worried because it takes a long time and the recruitment company is still waiting for feedback.
Is this normal? How much time expected between the first contact and the interview?
I can see that the entire process is quite long, but this is really frustrating!

Old Sep 6th 2022, 5:12 am
Just Joined

alliantce is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chrisreak
Borrowed this from Pkingston:

"Job grades are related to salary - Job titles here mean very little as it is also just based on what your salary is. However, loosely this is what it is:
Grade7 - Manager
Grade 8 - Snr Manager
Grade 9 - Director

I believe the minimum for Grade7 is 60k/mth, with Grade 8 @ 80k and Grade 9 @ 100k
There is no science to it, but that is what i have heard.

EG; You may have been a senior manager elsewhere, but your title here will be based on what your salary is, and your salary here is determinant on what is what where you came from plus the % uplift of 25% - not your previous job title.

Again, generally speaking - Grades 7-9 will all be housed in B Units at NC2 on arrival. There is no difference in waitlists timing or anything. There are no differences in anything offered beside the salary paid."
Are we talking talking GBP, USD, SAR, etc? Thank you
Old Sep 6th 2022, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

ZeroCool_HTP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alliantce
Are we talking talking GBP, USD, SAR, etc? Thank you
SAR per month
Old Sep 6th 2022, 7:36 am
Just Joined

Do you mean maximum right? so if your salary is 65K SAR/month you will be Grade 8, right?
Old Sep 6th 2022, 7:37 am
Just Joined

Is there any childcare? my son is only 2 years old so I want to send him to a childcare/nursery school, is there any?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.