Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Old Jan 25th 2023, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

Dropx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Can anyone advise what to bring to Neom when moving? Looking at the type B cabins at Neom, I am not sure if much can fit in there.

thanks
Old Jan 25th 2023, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

Mkm123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Any advice on filling out P85 to inform HMRC when moving abroad for work. When to fill in the form and do you need a CA to fill it in?
Old Jan 25th 2023, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

AAABritishExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Is anyone living in NC1 and working in Oxagon? I was placed in NC1 (as my daughter is enrolled in school) and I will be working in Oxagon.
For those in the same situation, how do you commute every day? I was told that there is a bus that goes daily from Oxagon to NC1 but nothing in the opposite direction (NC1 to Oxagon). Is that true? If so, what are the commuting options? Thanks in advance for your answers and help.
Old Jan 25th 2023, 5:10 pm
Just Joined

Antony92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dropx
Can anyone advise what to bring to Neom when moving? Looking at the type B cabins at Neom, I am not sure if much can fit in there.

thanks
In answer to your question, I suggest you pack light if possible. The rooms are quite compact although they do provide a lot of the basics like towels and stuff. The B units have a double bed, fridge, water cooler, desk, 2 x bedside tables, wardrobe, chair and occasional table. There is also a large TV on the wall and an air con unit.

Hope that helps?
Old Jan 25th 2023, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

ExpatKSA is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there a router modem in the cabin? I wanted to bring my wireless storage but it needs to be plugged into an internet source.

Thanks
Old Jan 25th 2023, 6:13 pm
Just Joined

Antony92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ExpatKSA
Is there a router modem in the cabin? I wanted to bring my wireless storage but it needs to be plugged into an internet source.

Thanks
Yes - it's mounted on the wall beside the fridge
Old Jan 26th 2023, 8:30 am
Just Joined

Nevasaydie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Faridafaris
Hello Good people,

I am flying from Sydney Australia on the 7th of Feb. I will be there on the 8th of Feb, is there anyone going to NEOM on the same day so we can meet up at Jeddah Airport or Dubai?
hi Faridafaris can I send you a dm? Im in Melbourne Australia
Old Jan 26th 2023, 9:36 am
Just Joined

Dropx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Antony92
In answer to your question, I suggest you pack light if possible. The rooms are quite compact although they do provide a lot of the basics like towels and stuff. The B units have a double bed, fridge, water cooler, desk, 2 x bedside tables, wardrobe, chair and occasional table. There is also a large TV on the wall and an air con unit.

Hope that helps?
That’s very helpful, thanks. Speaking of the tv, is it of a decent quality meaning I can use smart apps, attach a game console etc?

thanks
Old Jan 26th 2023, 10:02 am
Just Joined

Webby1966 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks
hi Dropx, I am flying out Sunday from London and have been advised to pack a few warmer clothes as evenings/ early mornings can still be a little chilly.
Old Jan 26th 2023, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

Hi along with flight details what else do you receive from the Onboarder?
Old Jan 26th 2023, 2:05 pm
Just Joined

Positive2022 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

Just a quickly question , do you live in a family cabine on NC1 two beds. How many people?
Old Jan 26th 2023, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

ExpatKSA is an unknown quantity at this point

How fast can someone apply for the family to come ?I was told I would get my Iqama in 2 weeks, does that mean if I do my Iqama I can apply for my family right away? Or after I get my Iqama does it take weeks or month before I can apply for them?
Old Jan 26th 2023, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

That’s very helpful, thanks. Speaking of the tv, is it of a decent quality meaning I can use smart apps, attach a game console etc?

thanks
Yes. The tv has apps on it and you can download others. And yes, you can attach your console with no problems.
Old Jan 26th 2023, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mkm123
Hi along with flight details what else do you receive from the Onboarder?
your onboarder should send you a packet outlining what to expect the first week or so. They should also include your nfp about your taxi to camp.
Old Jan 26th 2023, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BMH77
your onboarder should send you a packet outlining what to expect the first week or so. They should also include your nfp about your taxi to camp.
thanks
hopefully they will send me the pack soon as just been sent flight tickets so was getting anxious

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.