Reload this Page >

NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Old Sep 11th 2022, 4:50 am
Just Joined

Alex1982klim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Originally Posted by Mkm123
I applied for senior manager role as well and was selected but being offered 25% over my current salary that comes to Grade 6 but will be carrying out senior manager role .
So you’re happy with the offer and planning to accept it? Because the same thing happened to me as well and I am considering to turn it down unfortunately..
Old Sep 11th 2022, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

Mkm123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Alex1982klim
So you’re happy with the offer and planning to accept it? Because the same thing happened to me as well and I am considering to turn it down unfortunately..
i have accepted the offer as I have been told the title is only for rumeneration purpose, officially I can use the Senior manager title.
Old Sep 11th 2022, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

Pkingston is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mkm123
i have accepted the offer as I have been told the title is only for rumeneration purpose, officially I can use the Senior manager title.
That isnt right, and id be careful believing this information...

Your title, role and responsibilities are a function of your salary.... And as such, your position will be officially Gr 6 / Manager.
Old Sep 12th 2022, 12:28 am
Just Joined

Queen12 is an unknown quantity at this point

I applied for this job six weeks ago through a recruiting agency (senior manager position). They said I moved to the next stage and they're waiting for NEOM's feedback. Nothing happened since that time and I'm a bit worried because I really need this job.The job announcement is not there anymore. So, I can't apply again directly on NEOM website. Is there anyway to contact NEOM hr directly and introduce myself?I'm thinking... maybe they have other available jobs unannounced yet. I know how things in Saudi Arabia are going on .....
Old Sep 12th 2022, 2:54 am
Just Joined

Faridafaris is an unknown quantity at this point

How long does it take the Screening process by HireRight in Australia? roughly?

Thank you
Old Sep 12th 2022, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

HireRight took me about two weeks including getting follow up documentation.
Cheers.
Old Sep 12th 2022, 9:05 am
Just Joined

Faridafaris is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you
Old Sep 12th 2022, 2:00 pm
Just Joined

gg4u is an unknown quantity at this point

I worked as freelancer and don't have payslips.

How can I negotiate compensation 25% increase?

Old Sep 12th 2022, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

JDM5AM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gg4u
I worked as freelancer and don't have payslips.

How can I negotiate compensation 25% increase?
They ask for evidence of your earnings. If you are in the U.K. you could presumably provide evidence from your submissions to HMRC or provide evidence of project fees or day rates received.
Old Sep 12th 2022, 2:04 pm
Just Joined

Which roles at Neom allows for 6-months fixed contracts ?
Which roles allows for working part of the year in KSA and part of the year as remote ?

I would like to discuss options with headhunter but it seems there are no option to discuss, recruiting process is driven, and fear to miss opportunity.
on the other side, there are things I care I cannot just disappear.
difficult decision. I would consider also less senior roles if they allow more flexibility (e.g. 3 month there 3 mo yere, or 4/5 mo there and 1 mo here, etc.) but contract does not allow that.

Any tip for roles that allows flexibility ?
Old Sep 12th 2022, 2:05 pm
Just Joined

Is Neom really sustainable ?

I would like to know if it is at least impact zero energy. it seems not. How is it there ?
Old Sep 12th 2022, 2:07 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by JDM5AM
They ask for evidence of your earnings. If you are in the U.K. you could presumably provide evidence from your submissions to HMRC or provide evidence of project fees or day rates received.
Not UK.
Eventually, is there a bottom line I can ask for, and skip providing evidence ?
E.g. bottom line or average of equivalent roles at Neom.
Old Sep 12th 2022, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

Not UK.
Eventually, is there a bottom line I can ask for, and skip providing evidence ?
E.g. bottom line or average of equivalent roles at Neom.
Sorry don’t know, as I have my current and previous contracts that all have my salary in.

Can you not provide evidence of last 6 months or 12 months of earnings? Whichever is higher, and use that as the baseline?
Old Sep 12th 2022, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

Which roles at Neom allows for 6-months fixed contracts ?
Which roles allows for working part of the year in KSA and part of the year as remote ?

I would like to discuss options with headhunter but it seems there are no option to discuss, recruiting process is driven, and fear to miss opportunity.
on the other side, there are things I care I cannot just disappear.
difficult decision. I would consider also less senior roles if they allow more flexibility (e.g. 3 month there 3 mo yere, or 4/5 mo there and 1 mo here, etc.) but contract does not allow that.

Any tip for roles that allows flexibility ?
No flexibility that I’m aware of. The roles are Neom based. They made the point to me that the off-site allowance of 25 days was being abused as people were taking it as holiday rather than actually working when at home/off site.

The roles have the usual notice periods in them so if you want to break the contract you can, although they would recoup some of the relocation allowance if you resign within the first 12 months.

I think you need to decide if you want to live away from home / family for the bulk of the year, and is the money worth the short term hit to the family life. Because let’s face it, for most of us considering this, it is about the income we’d get paid.

Last edited by JDM5AM; Sep 12th 2022 at 2:28 pm.
Old Sep 12th 2022, 5:45 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by JDM5AM
No flexibility that I’m aware of. The roles are Neom based. They made the point to me that the off-site allowance of 25 days was being abused as people were taking it as holiday rather than actually working when at home/off site.

The roles have the usual notice periods in them so if you want to break the contract you can, although they would recoup some of the relocation allowance if you resign within the first 12 months.

I think you need to decide if you want to live away from home / family for the bulk of the year, and is the money worth the short term hit to the family life. Because let’s face it, for most of us considering this, it is about the income we’d get paid.
guys thank you.. you are all very helpful with your prompt messages. if i ll be tgere that is promising for new friends!

a few more question i ll post in this forum, thanks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.