Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 7th 2005, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Juniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really nice
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Good evening all - hope everyone has had a good day today
Old Jun 7th 2005, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Toon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
NEVER.
They are my radars
And what is it you hope to spot with those?
Old Jun 7th 2005, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Toon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juniper
Hi Juniper.

I had a really good day. I booked a flight to Texas.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 6:49 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Kind of a grey blah day here today...and for some reason I'm quite sleepy...makes doing any work rather mundane.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 6:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Toon
And what is it you hope to spot with those?
Enemy legs.Long,enemy legs
Old Jun 7th 2005, 6:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Evening Juniper.
My name is Shoushou
Old Jun 7th 2005, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Juniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really nice

Hi Juniper.

Sounds good, holiday or work?

I booked my flights to Dubai yesterday, I'm going to visit my family during Jul/Aug, the opposite of everyone who lives there! We just don't move far from the pool!
Old Jun 7th 2005, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Kind of a grey blah day here today...and for some reason I'm quite sleepy...makes doing any work rather mundane.
Oh dear X, nice sunny day here - most unusual lol and I'm v sleepy too!
Old Jun 7th 2005, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Evening Juniper.
My name is Shoushou
Hi Shoushou - interesting name
Old Jun 7th 2005, 6:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Juniper.

So when is the big day?If I can ask??
Old Jun 7th 2005, 6:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Shoushou - interesting name
First post and in the FAVOURITES list already
Thanks Juniper.So,I see that your parents are in Dubai and you are the one left behind home alone
Old Jun 7th 2005, 6:59 am
BE Enthusiast

First post and in the FAVOURITES list already
Thanks Juniper.So,I see that your parents are in Dubai and you are the one left behind home alone
No its my aunt & uncle who are more like parents to me - long story
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:02 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
evening shiva ... haven't seen u for a while
yup been well busy and the speed of my supposed connection was driving me nuts so i just stayed offline, how are you?
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No its my aunt & uncle who are more like parents to me - long story
Dont worry.I wont ask.Today,that is.
Please fax it to me.............
Why did that sound cheesy to me??
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shiva
yup been well busy and the speed of my supposed connection was driving me nuts so i just stayed offline, how are you?
Good Evening Shiva
How are you??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.