Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 7th 2005, 5:06 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by shoushou
Did you say drink???
Aye, I did....knew it would bring someone out of the woodwork.

How are you, my friend?
Old Jun 7th 2005, 5:10 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eclectic-x

How are you, my friend?
Yes please...am rather parched
Old Jun 7th 2005, 5:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

How are you, my friend?
Im great as always,X.Thanks for asking.
But too hot and humid today,many times I had to demist my sunglasses today
Old Jun 7th 2005, 5:11 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
They must work you pretty hard in Jeddah...you've been a bit scarce of late.

Only another day until you're back in good ol' Dxb?
Old Jun 7th 2005, 5:12 am
aka Mr. X

Im great as always,X.Thanks for asking.
But too hot and humid today,many times I had to demist my sunglasses today
Humidity is good for the skin, I've heard...keep you supple into your twilight years.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 5:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Hey JD
Getting grilled over there??
Old Jun 7th 2005, 5:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Humidity is good for the skin, I've heard...keep you supple into your twilight years.
Supple my as*
Old Jun 7th 2005, 5:19 am
aka Mr. X

Supple my as*
Are you spending too much time outside? Isn't that why they have A/C? So you don't have to be outside?
Old Jun 7th 2005, 5:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Are you spending too much time outside? Isn't that why they have A/C? So you don't have to be outside?
Not too much.But,whenever I get in the car,the first 5 minutes are starting to become unbearable.Im actually thinking of tinting the windows now,though I really hate the idea

Last edited by shoushou; Jun 7th 2005 at 5:30 am.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 5:31 am
aka Mr. X

Not too much.But,whenever I get in the car,the first 5 minutes are starting to become unbearable.Im actually thinking of tinting the windows now,though I really hate the idea
Why? Don't want to be part of the cool crowd?

You could insist on A/C parking at home and work. That might solve the problem.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 5:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Why? Don't want to be part of the cool crowd?

You could insist on A/C parking at home and work. That might solve the problem.
I am a founding member of the hot crowd
A/C parking,doesnt work here.Appartment building at home,office building at work,and Im in Sharjah,its a different world from Dubai.A little bit m.ore sand on the roadside.Parking spaces are mostly sand
Old Jun 7th 2005, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Toon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond repute

Evening lads....
Old Jun 7th 2005, 5:42 am
aka Mr. X

I am a founding member of the hot crowd
A/C parking,doesnt work here.Appartment building at home,office building at work,and Im in Sharjah,its a different world from Dubai.A little bit m.ore sand on the roadside.Parking spaces are mostly sand
And your car is white, for maxium heat reflection? And you have one of those silver windscreen covers for the front?
Old Jun 7th 2005, 5:42 am
aka Mr. X

Originally Posted by Toon
Evening lads....
Hello vegetable-hater.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 5:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Toon
Evening lads....
Hey Looney Toon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.