Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 31st 2005, 6:16 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by shoushou
Thats a black camels piss
If so? I would tell the camel "Spread wide honey, let me have it"
Old May 31st 2005, 6:18 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
If so? I would tell the camel "Spread wide honey, let me have it"

EEEEwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

A bit desperate arent we Frans!!!!
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

And I tell you what, how thick are us Geordies, i thought you were named after a small chocolate confectionary thet really does melt in your mouth.

Bugger, all my hopes have been shattered in one fell swoop

Originally Posted by Malteser
OOeerrr well have no idea actually. But couple of months ago we were in a bar here and a guy next to us asked us 'are u by any chance Maltese' and we got soooo excited cos we thought he was Maltese too (u should know we r the only Maltese ppl in Qatar ). Anyways this guys says hes from Lebanon and that he had just come back from working for 4 mnths in Intercontinental Malta. He said that Maltese language is very similar to Labenese and he could understand a lot of words tho to be completely honest I didnt undersand one word he was saying in Lebanese.

My parents r as we speak holidaying in Krete. I went there a couple of yrs ago and it is very similar to Malta as has forts etc. No idea wot they speak tho, could be Greek eh!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

OOeerrr well have no idea actually. But couple of months ago we were in a bar here and a guy next to us asked us 'are u by any chance Maltese' and we got soooo excited cos we thought he was Maltese too (u should know we r the only Maltese ppl in Qatar ). Anyways this guys says hes from Lebanon and that he had just come back from working for 4 mnths in Intercontinental Malta. He said that Maltese language is very similar to Labenese and he could understand a lot of words tho to be completely honest I didnt undersand one word he was saying in Lebanese.

My parents r as we speak holidaying in Krete. I went there a couple of yrs ago and it is very similar to Malta as has forts etc. No idea wot they speak tho, could be Greek eh!
There you go.So I guess Maltese is a unique language in itself as well,huh?
Maybe he was a Lebanese peasant,thats why you didnt understand him,I dunno.
I think too that they speak Greek in Krete.
Just love the mediterranean,the sea,the islands/countries,the people.
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MJC
now now, let's not be racist, it's a purple camels piss!!
If it Johnie Walker Black? I don't care where it comes from. Now that would make Nelson Mandela proud (Whom by the way likes it himself as well)
Old May 31st 2005, 6:19 am
UAE Expat

EEEEwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

A bit desperate arent we Frans!!!!
No, not really...
Old May 31st 2005, 6:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MJC
now now, let's not be racist, it's a purple camels piss!!
Now that can be labelled as fascist,keep it down MJC
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

There you go.So I guess Maltese is a unique language in itself as well,huh?
Maybe he was a Lebanese peasant,thats why you didnt understand him,I dunno.
I think too that they speak Greek in Krete.
Just love the mediterranean,the sea,the islands/countries,the people.

Ehemmmm(clears voice)x

Thank You xxxx
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry mate, either divorce her or leave her at the oasis I guess.,
Originally Posted by Frans Wind
MJC, how can I get rid of this annoying itch?
UAE Expat

Now that can be labelled as fascist,keep it down MJC
I see it's high time I breng my blood brother to Holland huh?
Old May 31st 2005, 6:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MJC
And I tell you what, how thick are us Geordies, i thought you were named after a small chocolate confectionary thet really does melt in your mouth.

Bugger, all my hopes have been shattered in one fell swoop
I have been meaning to ask this,what is or who is a Geordie,MJC??
Old May 31st 2005, 6:22 am
Melts in your Mouth

Originally Posted by MJC

Hmmmm guess I have to leave u guys. Pity was enjoying the attention haha!!

Off to take hubby to work. Maybe later if ure all still alive. If not sweet dreams darlinggggsssss
Old May 31st 2005, 6:23 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh cummon , look at www.nufc.com

Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MJC
You have a wicked sense of humour MJC.
Always make me proud of you,my man
Melts in your Mouth

I think Geordies r ppl from Liverpool. Am I right MJC????

As Brummies r from Birmingham, I think

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.