Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 31st 2005, 4:04 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Well peeps? Heading off for the showers now. Talk to you tomorrow? Bye.
Old May 31st 2005, 5:39 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

At last, a quiet pint. The story of Peter and the dyke wears thin after so long........
Old May 31st 2005, 5:42 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
At last, a quiet pint. The story of Peter and the dyke wears thin after so long........
Ooooooo... Even for a Brit that was way below the belt. Now was that the male or female side of yours speaking speaking?
Old May 31st 2005, 5:43 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Ooooooo... Even for a Brit that was way below the belt. Now was that the male or female side of yours speaking speaking?

Heya TS, Frans, how u guys doing???

TS no chance of seeing u in DOha then??
Old May 31st 2005, 5:44 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Malteser
Heya TS, Frans, how u guys doing???

TS no chance of seeing u in DOha then??
Hi Malty, how's life down there in Qatar?
Old May 31st 2005, 5:46 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

" a little mouse with clogs on, well i declare..."
Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Old May 31st 2005, 5:47 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Malty, how's life down there in Qatar?

Its ok Frans, cant complain, after all life is what u make of it. And if the family is happy then so am I! Looking forward to go home for 7 wks in a month. Summer there is so much nicer esp when u get to be wt all the family and friends. More work for me tho as no maid over there Too expensive for me to take her LOL but cant have everything can I!
Old May 31st 2005, 5:49 pm
UAE Expat

Its ok Frans, cant complain, after all life is what u make of it. And if the family is happy then so am I! Looking forward to go home for 7 wks in a month. Summer there is so much nicer esp when u get to be wt all the family and friends. More work for me tho as no maid over there Too expensive for me to take her LOL but cant have everything can I!
Well join the club. 120 working hours in 7 days? Hardly left me any sleep this week.
Old May 31st 2005, 5:50 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Well join the club. 120 working hours in 7 days? Hardly left me any sleep this week.

Working?????? Havent u been on here all the time????
Old May 31st 2005, 5:50 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by MJC
" a little mouse with clogs on, well i declare..."
As long as you keep mice like that on that island of yours.
Old May 31st 2005, 5:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Kiddies and kidders
Good Evening
Old May 31st 2005, 5:52 pm
UAE Expat

Aaaahhhhummm? It's called two PC's sweetie pie. One I log onto my customers with. One I log onto this website with.
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by shoushou
Kiddies and kidders
Good Evening
Hi SS, in for a beer?
Melts in your Mouth

Aaaahhhhummm? It's called two PC's sweetie pie. One I log onto my customers with. One I log onto this website with.

Evening SS, how yr throat?????Any better????
Old May 31st 2005, 5:53 pm
UAE Expat

And????? To save the good part until last? I start at 3:30 AM. Thank you Pepper pants.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.