Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 31st 2005, 3:20 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by twinkle toes
OOH, i like the choos, just bought a pair today......
so do ya like any of them or should i have another looksee
Old May 31st 2005, 3:21 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Just chose the choos, but says its to big, what do i do?
Hahahahaha... Gotcha!!!! What's in it for me?
Old May 31st 2005, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

twinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
so do ya like any of them or should i have another looksee
The pussy is cute, but the choos are also, you choose for me...lol
Old May 31st 2005, 3:24 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Hmmm... We need to do something about your sence for style girl.
Old May 31st 2005, 3:25 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Frans how are you?
Old May 31st 2005, 3:26 pm
UAE Expat

Hi Frans how are you?
Tired but doing okay, and you RT?
Old May 31st 2005, 3:27 pm
UAE Expat

Still think of a little red devil in shiny red latex suite and matching high heels every time I see a message from you pop up. Wonder why?
Old May 31st 2005, 3:30 pm
UAE Expat

Now where has everybody gone????
Old May 31st 2005, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

twinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Now where has everybody gone????
I'm here...latex and all...lol
Old May 31st 2005, 3:33 pm
UAE Expat

I'm here...latex and all...lol
You need to re-size the photo TT, it's to big. Shit... Now as a man I'm going to pay the price. See an other pair of shoes on my screen. Pffff.....
Old May 31st 2005, 3:36 pm
Sat on the fence ......

ok ok ok this is it ..................
Attached Thumbnails The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo-ca4lij8l.jpg  
Attached Images     
Old May 31st 2005, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

Where did miss piggy come from....lol
Old May 31st 2005, 3:38 pm
UAE Expat

Yes!!!!! The red cowgirl!!!!! Aaahhhummm I hear TT thinking "A man said yes, so I'll say no..." Okay... Be stuburn TT, red shoes it is.
Old May 31st 2005, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Yes!!!!! The red cowgirl!!!!! Aaahhhummm I hear TT thinking "A man said yes, so I'll say no..." Okay... Be stuburn TT, red shoes it is.
Ok i'll go for Ms piggy....lol
Old May 31st 2005, 3:42 pm
UAE Expat

Ok i'll go for Ms piggy....lol
(And I just spit my Johnie Walker half a meter)

In my best UK English TT"

Oi... Wot you like girl?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.