Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 24th 2005, 7:28 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by shoushou
Yesterday I was happy that the (spread)has gone,sent maybe 50 Ks.So,none of them has really gone??????????????
Well little Fairy really started kicking me, like Malthezer? Told me I was a big liar. Pfff....
Old May 24th 2005, 7:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Well finished 4 VW PAssats Diesel, of which the last was chip tuned to a little bit more the 200 BHP. Liked them.
Thats a bulldozer of a car.
Old May 24th 2005, 7:29 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Malteser
LOL I must agree wt u there.........wot about 2nd place????
Fel asleep... Don't really remember. Ooops sorry.
Old May 24th 2005, 7:30 pm
UAE Expat

Actually drowned one, finished 3 Passat cars to be honnest. Yeah.. slided off the road into a rather big ditch.
Old May 24th 2005, 7:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
How is that possible? I thought the humidity was through the roof in the summer.

Or do you not sweat as a rule?
Maybe I was walking in cool LA style
Really dont know what to tell you X.I got home 90% fresh,just like a normal half dry day.
Although I love your rule suggestion
Old May 24th 2005, 7:31 pm
UAE Expat

200 BHP Diesel? Yes, it was fast. Station Car model.
Old May 24th 2005, 7:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not if you tried to give me some...I didn't get any.
I think I sent you 5 in the process.
Do thoughts count here??????
Old May 24th 2005, 7:32 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe I was walking in cool LA style
Really dont know what to tell you X.I got home 90% fresh,just like a normal half dry day.
Although I love your rule suggestion
All you need is an operation to remove your sweat glands...but then you're much more susceptible to heatstroke...I wouldn't advise it.
Old May 24th 2005, 7:32 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

I think I sent you 5 in the process.
Do thoughts count here??????
I cannot read your thoughts, my friend. You have to be more direct with me.
Old May 24th 2005, 7:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Actually drowned one, finished 3 Passat cars to be honnest. Yeah.. slided off the road into a rather big ditch.
Did you see Halle Berry in front of you all of a sudden??
Old May 24th 2005, 7:34 pm
UAE Expat

All you need is an operation to remove your sweat glands...but then you're much more susceptible to heatstroke...I wouldn't advise it.
Hmmm... Ever walked in 40+ degrees celcius heat X? You loose a litre per hour easily.
Old May 24th 2005, 7:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gonna die anyway,so might as well go fresh
Old May 24th 2005, 7:35 pm
UAE Expat

Did you see Halle Berry in front of you all of a sudden??
Your going to laugh SS, nope dropped my mobile phone on the floor at 120Km per hour. Spinned her around a few times, hit the wet grass, then went water skiing with her. A total write off. Company car (my company), fully insured.
Old May 24th 2005, 7:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I cannot read your thoughts, my friend. You have to be more direct with me.
Why do I get the impression that you have become a materialist man???
Old May 24th 2005, 7:36 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Have decided to go jogging at noon tomorrow...............might turn out to become like Cindy Crawford PMSL.............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.