Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 24th 2005, 7:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Your going to laugh SS, nope dropped my mobile phone on the floor at 120Km per hour. Spinned her around a few times, hit the wet grass, then went water skying with her. A total write off. Company car (my company), fully insured.
I had an accident with my Megane in 2001 exactly 45 minutes before taking my flight to Dubai.That was the longest 45 minutes of my life.
Old May 24th 2005, 7:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Malteser
Have decided to go jogging at noon tomorrow...............might turn out to become like Cindy Crawford PMSL.............

Will you get a mole on your face while doing it???
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Have decided to go jogging at noon tomorrow...............might turn out to become like Cindy Crawford PMSL.............
No you won't. Shy in a bikini and then wanting Cindy looks? Dream on girl
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

OOpppsss might have the same prob as Frans regarding the KI.

FIrst it let me fill in the comment thingy then it say u have to spread more before u bla bla bla.

Ex can u pls check if my K to u arrived????
Old May 24th 2005, 7:40 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shoushou
I had an accident with my Megane in 2001 exactly 45 minutes before taking my flight to Dubai.That was the longest 45 minutes of my life.
Know the feeling SS, never thought a car could sink that fast. Okay, in a meter of water.
Old May 24th 2005, 7:41 pm
UAE Expat

FIrst it let me fill in the comment thingy then it say u have to spread more before u bla bla bla.

Aaaaahhuuuuummmmm ? Do I hear female apologies flying around now?
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Why do I get the impression that you have become a materialist man???
You're suggesting this is a new thing? My dashing good looks and spy-making abilities are not the only James Bond-like qualities I emulate....I also like quality (and it shows!).
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If it arrived to anyone,I would have been showered today
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Will you get a mole on your face while doing it???

A mole is a very small price to pay for her looks.

Can still have it removed right!
Old May 24th 2005, 7:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
You're suggesting this is a new thing? My dashing good looks and spy-making abilities are not the only James Bond-like qualities I emulate....I also like quality (and it shows!).
And this is an ad for....???????
Old May 24th 2005, 7:42 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Aaaaahhuuuuummmmm ? Do I hear female apologies flying around now?

Hmmmm do I need to beg for forgiveness????
Old May 24th 2005, 7:43 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Wait until it hits you the first time X, the heat I mean. When you start thinking "What the hell am I doing here????"
UAE Expat

Hmmmm do I need to beg for forgiveness????
Hmmm... A photo in mini and high heels would correct the dent in my male ego.
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Make sure you drink plenty of water before and after...you will dehydrate in the heat.
Old May 24th 2005, 7:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

A mole is a very small price to pay for her looks.

Can still have it removed right!
Always loved Cindy for her mole and mouth.The body,that was Naomis area.....The classiness,Claudia
But now,for me,everything is about Giselle

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.