Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 24th 2005, 7:58 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Malteser
hehe u ask way too much Frans
Hero...
Old May 24th 2005, 7:59 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Time for me to bid farwell or at least a v good nite and sweet dreams to u all.

The job (full time taxi driver) beckons.

Off I go speeding in the nite to pick hubby. Beware Qatari drivers, here I come yessssssssssssssssssss

Cya tomorrow guys xxxxxxxxxx
Have a good evening, Malt.
Old May 24th 2005, 8:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
The brand called 'X'.
So youre the famous brand X that everyone slags off in their detergent ads.
Just kidding X.Youre a great,great guy,so is the rest of the guys here.Too many name comes to mind,Frans you are up there too
Old May 24th 2005, 8:01 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shoushou
So youre the famous brand X that everyone slags off in their detergent ads.
Just kidding X.Youre a great,great guy,so is the rest of the guys here.Too many name comes to mind,Frans you are up there too
Woah... Shukran habibi!!!

That's thank you in arabic X. Your first lesson.
Old May 24th 2005, 8:04 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Neah we need to seriously talk to Bob Mister X, or does 007 have a way to survive the females on here in the meantime?
I believe the site admins know there's something going on with the karma...they're checking into it.
Old May 24th 2005, 8:05 am
aka Mr. X

Originally Posted by shoushou
Dear Frans and X
Almost 12.Have to go before I change into a pumpkin.
Have an early start tomorrow morning.
Will be seeing you.
Oh and Frans,I read your email,but will reply tomorrow AM.
Goodbye kiddies
Good night SS...sleep well.
Old May 24th 2005, 8:05 am
UAE Expat

The female "growing up process" ?

18 to 25 year olds think "Damn how does Mom get all that attention?"
25 to 30 year olds think "The female frustration years, real men don't notice us yet..."
30 to 35 year olds think "Almost there boys..."
35+ think "Forget the inmature hard to get game fellows, just try to survive me..."
Buth both X and me know one that got stuck in the female Twighlight zone called the frustration years. Begins with an "L" , ends with and "e".
Old May 24th 2005, 8:06 am
UAE Expat

I believe the site admins know there's something going on with the karma...they're checking into it.
True...
Old May 24th 2005, 8:06 am
aka Mr. X

Woah... Shukran habibi!!!

That's thank you in arabic X. Your first lesson.
First of many, I'm sure.
Old May 24th 2005, 8:07 am
UAE Expat

First of many, I'm sure.
Oooo... I think a few will follow.
Old May 24th 2005, 8:08 am
UAE Expat

Good night SS...sleep well.
Sweat dreams SS, don't cut down tomanny forests snoring okay?
Old May 24th 2005, 8:12 am
UAE Expat

Well X, as all the tea in China wouldn't get me back into that cyber hole that starts with a "T"? I'll call it a night okay? Have a good one and hope you survive those female sharks overthere.

See you tomorrow? I hope?
Old May 24th 2005, 8:20 am
aka Mr. X

Well X, as all the tea in China wouldn't get me back into that cyber hole that starts with a "T"? I'll call it a night okay? Have a good one and hope you survive those female sharks overthere.

See you tomorrow? I hope?
I too need to get some work done.

Have a good evening. I'll try to fend off the sharks.

Cheers.
Old May 24th 2005, 3:34 pm
always be good

babybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond repute

I too need to get some work done.

Have a good evening. I'll try to fend off the sharks.

Cheers.

am a alone here?
anyway...this BE site has a new dress...nice..

yawnz...
Old May 24th 2005, 3:44 pm
aka Mr. X

Originally Posted by babybeth
am a alone here?
anyway...this BE site has a new dress...nice..

yawnz...
Hey Beth...how was Bali?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.