Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 28th 2005, 12:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by W10
Just because I like sex with men, doesn't make me gay you know.

For a start. I don't like musicals.
Thats a relief.
Then I,too,am not gay,since I love you,my deer
Old May 28th 2005, 12:54 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shoushou
Thats a relief.
Then I,too,am not gay,since I love you,my deer
SS, W10? The freek show left town a long time ago.
Old May 28th 2005, 1:00 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

So anybody in for a nice cold drink?
Old May 28th 2005, 1:03 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by shoushou
There were rumours circulating the streets today.
Is it true????
Not about me I hope ?
Old May 28th 2005, 1:14 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Not about me I hope ?

Hey W10, SS & of course Frans

Hows everyone?????
Old May 28th 2005, 1:19 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Malteser
Hey W10, SS & of course Frans

Hows everyone?????
Angry!!!! One of my biggest accounts spoiled todays plans for me. Spent all day behind the computer and on the phone.
Old May 28th 2005, 1:35 am
W10

I blame the Israelis.

Old May 28th 2005, 1:36 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by W10
I blame the Israelis.
For what? Using there brains?
Old May 28th 2005, 1:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by W10
I blame the Israelis.

Typical
Old May 28th 2005, 1:48 am
W10

Everything is their fault out here though right

Flipping Ay-rabs.

I reckon I'd make a good Middle Eastern ruler. Except I'd have all my wives living in the same house, and wearing agent provocateur instead of hijabs

Old May 28th 2005, 1:48 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by W10
I blame the Israelis.
But logic states that if you can't beat them (and until now no other M.E. country has) you should join them. So shall we start all over W10? This time saying "Shalom W10"?
Old May 28th 2005, 1:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by W10
Everything is their fault out here though right

Flipping Ay-rabs.

I reckon I'd make a good Middle Eastern ruler. Except I'd have all my wives living in the same house.

I blame the english...

Will you behead your wives too?
Old May 28th 2005, 1:50 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

How's things?

Got back from UK last night. Now I am 3!! (ie wife and smallest are here too)
Old May 28th 2005, 1:51 am
W10

Originally Posted by Singlemom
I blame the english...

Will you behead your wives too?
I can't. I'm not the monarch

So being English and middle class, I'll probably just grumble about it over a cup of lapsang souschong.

Although, I am half Chinese - so perhaps I could have a concubine.

Old May 28th 2005, 1:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
But logic states that if you can't beat them (and until now no other M.E. country has) you should join them. So shall we start all over W10? This time saying "Shalom W10"?

Don't bother Frans, they're losing in the long run

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.