Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 27th 2005, 5:17 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Pfffff..... I ment Malty. Can understand it from you Novita-San

Old May 27th 2005, 5:18 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
will do ... i hv to resize it first. Will wait it upload on my multiply ... then i just copy from there since it will be resize automatically
Sounds interesting... But? Oldfashioned old cat here that still prefers everything covered. The female mystique my dear Malty.
Old May 27th 2005, 5:19 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
HHmmmm and remember that I heard VERY loud snoring from yr tent, could have been u
u probably right !!! But don't think i will do this in hurry again. Too hot in the tent ... We should go during winter ... can stay out most of the time and don't have to pack in hurry ...

Next time I am sure i will be more well prepare...
Old May 27th 2005, 5:20 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

HHmmmm and remember that I heard VERY loud snoring from yr tent, could have been u
Most probebly was Malty... But? I'm a blue eyed, blonde male. That model of men when out of fashion years ago. Now really try to put a dent in an ego I lost years ago in the Saudi desert.
Old May 27th 2005, 5:22 am
UAE Expat

u probably right !!! But don't think i will do this in hurry again. Too hot in the tent ... We should go during winter ... can stay out most of the time and don't have to pack in hurry ...

So can I offer you to Ladies a whiskey on the rocks? Or as it's called in Holland? Fire and Ice in a glass?
Old May 27th 2005, 5:23 am
UAE Expat

Complaints? Over one night in a tent? Spoiled ladies are we?
Old May 27th 2005, 5:25 am
UAE Expat

But that's no excuse Novi... Where are the picks?
Old May 27th 2005, 5:27 am
UAE Expat

To say it Novita style?

"Urgh" Where has everyone gone?
Old May 27th 2005, 5:31 am
UAE Expat

Aaaahhhummmm or "Urgh" ? Where has Novita and Malty gone off to huh?
Old May 27th 2005, 5:31 am
semarang

To say it Novita style?

"Urgh" Where has everyone gone?
I am here Malt ... coming back to say 'bye bye' to u. Going to sit down with hubby and watch a movie. Have a good day and speak to u soon... xx
Old May 27th 2005, 5:33 am
UAE Expat

I am here Malt ... coming back to say 'bye bye' to u. Going to sit down with hubby and watch a movie. Have a good day and speak to u soon... xx
Hahahahahahaha.... Hero Novita-San. Bye for now.
Old May 27th 2005, 5:35 am
UAE Expat

So knowing the courage levels of Malty? She's gonna sit there and refuse to reply to me. So it's my second whiskey on the rocks. Sure you won't stop biting your finger nails Malty and join me?
Old May 27th 2005, 5:42 am
UAE Expat

Well as that king, actually queen size female chicken refuses to answer me? And I haven't hade breakfest or lunch yet? At 19:38? A perfect time to take dinner. Atleast that's what my belly is telling me.

See yah Malty

Pfff... A man in Amsterdam, Holland. A women in Doha, Qatar. And you still don't feel safe?
Old May 27th 2005, 5:45 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Well as that king, actually queen size female chicken refuses to answer me? And I haven't hade breakfest or lunch yet? At 19:38? A perfect time to take dinner. Atleast that's what my belly is telling me.

See yah Malty

Pfff... A man in Amsterdam, Holland. A women in Doha, Qatar. And you still don't feel safe?

Sorry Frans................doing a lot of things at once.

Have to leave now but will come later, Cyaxxx
Old May 27th 2005, 5:47 am
UAE Expat

Sorry Frans................doing a lot of things at once.

Have to leave now but will come later, Cyaxxx
Sure... Bye hero. See you tomorrow.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.