Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 27th 2005, 5:11 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by novita77
raw fish ... u eat it with soy sauce and wasabi (this green paste smell and taste auwful )
Yes!!!!!! And I mean yes!!!!! Remember that... And red and green chillies? Awesome eating.
Old May 27th 2005, 5:12 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

will do
Good... Either in mini with high heels? Or even better a bikini shot. Healthy male here remember?
Old May 27th 2005, 5:13 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Nov......as soon as we got home I dashed off to have a nice bath before bed. WHen I put on the shower thingy a large cocroach jumped off MAAAA i was so scraed ran off the bathroom naked and left water spilling all over carpet. MAAAAAAAAAAAA why does this happen to me. I am soooooo scared of those ....... :scared: :scared: :scared:

NOV what u post u show to me first OK!!

Or next time I ll see ya Ill make ya pay for it
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Nov......as soon as we got home I dashed off to have a nice bath before bed. WHen I put on the shower thingy a large cocroach jumped off MAAAA i was so scraed ran off the bathroom naked and left water spilling all over carpet. MAAAAAAAAAAAA why does this happen to me. I am soooooo scared of those ....... :scared: :scared: :scared:
PMSL ... Poor Malt ... dunno how u survive last night !!!
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Can i post the one u and me???
Old May 27th 2005, 5:14 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL ... Poor Malt ... dunno how u survive last night !!!

I have no idea believe me, kept hearing noises all night, was scared shitless.

Hubby left me alone in the tent
semarang

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Good... Either in mini with high heels? Or even better a bikini shot. Healthy male here remember?
huh !!! dont think u will see us in the bikini
UAE Expat

No... you Malthese chicken, no censorship allowed. Go for it Novi
semarang

I have no idea believe me, kept hearing noises all night, was scared shitless.

Hubby left me alone in the tent
i know he slept on the car ... wont blame him ... tent was bloody hot ... !
Old May 27th 2005, 5:15 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Can i post the one u and me???

Hmmm the one where we r wearing tiny silver bikinis BRAZIL style, sure go ahead wt that one.........................pmsl
semarang

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
No... you Malthese chicken, no censorship allowed. Go for it Novi
i can't !!! Malt have my picture when I am sleeping !!!! Ggggrrrrr.....
UAE Expat

huh !!! dont think u will see us in the bikini
Pfffff..... I ment Malty. Can understand it from you Novita-San
Old May 27th 2005, 5:16 pm
semarang

Hmmm the one where we r wearing tiny silver bikinis BRAZIL style, sure go ahead wt that one.........................pmsl
will do ... i hv to resize it first. Will wait it upload on my multiply ... then i just copy from there since it will be resize automatically
UAE Expat

i can't !!! Malt have my picture when I am sleeping !!!! Ggggrrrrr.....
Hero.... And she accused me of never showing myself while I did. Her turn...
Melts in your Mouth

HHmmmm and remember that I heard VERY loud snoring from yr tent, could have been u

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.