Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 21st 2005, 9:52 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Will do xx

The JB's r doing fine thanks, on holiday but not yet driving me mad

Summer back to UK for a wedding *yawn* then hopefully somewhere where we can get up to no good
Did I read somewhere that you were visiting Jakarta?
yesssss.... jakarta for a week to visit my step mom, my dad and my 2 half siblings. Semarang for 3 weeks to visit my mom my step dad, my step bros and my bro and sis. And also aunties, uncles, neighbours, cousins, nephews, You know Indonesians JB Then back to Jakarta for a week, then hubby coming over. Short visit to both side parents then we off travelling to Spore - KL and HK.

Whose getting married btw?
Old May 21st 2005, 9:52 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
lol ... so now where W10 go? Probably he is looking for high heel shoes ...
Just go for "risers" or is it "lifters" they fit inside your regular shoe but gives you a few inches extra

Oh dear this post went from bad to worse LOL
Old May 21st 2005, 9:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

It normally does LOL
So what are you saying???
Are you saying you want a piece of me???????????
Old May 21st 2005, 9:53 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
I have a selection already

That said, I don't normally go for tall women, but there are exceptions
Well ... i wonder who u referring to???
Old May 21st 2005, 9:54 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
I have a selection already

I normally wear women's underwear to work, i love it when my g-string rides up my ass
Tut tut tut W10, I cant believe your using this information exchange board as your personal dating agency..
Old May 21st 2005, 9:54 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by shoushou
I am just great today,came home now,most probably will be staying in.
Had Christians birthday party at the nursery.Will have another one tonight at home.He is very excited,presents are pouring in,started drinking,and now hes contemplating on moving out and settling with his new girlfriend.
The kids these days!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2nd b'day? or 3rd b'day?
Old May 21st 2005, 9:55 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Tut tut tut W10, I cant believe your using this information exchange board as your personal dating agency..
dont think he goes down very well ... not many ppl knows Andy Lau.
Old May 21st 2005, 9:55 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

yesssss.... jakarta for a week to visit my step mom, my dad and my 2 half siblings. Semarang for 3 weeks to visit my mom my step dad, my step bros and my bro and sis. And also aunties, uncles, neighbours, cousins, nephews, You know Indonesians JB Then back to Jakarta for a week, then hubby coming over. Short visit to both side parents then we off travelling to Spore - KL and HK.

Whose getting married btw?
Reminds me of a local wedding I went to in Jakarta, huge family gathering and of course all the neighbours from every adjacent kampung LOL The neighbours brothers...nieces uncle and all that...enjoy

My MIL :scared:
Old May 21st 2005, 9:57 pm
Banned

So what are you saying???
Are you saying you want a piece of me???????????
Depends what piece is on offer
semarang

Reminds me of a local wedding I went to in Jakarta, huge family gathering and of course all the neighbours from every adjacent kampung LOL The neighbours brothers...nieces uncle and all that...enjoy

My MIL :scared:
e x a c t l y ... !!! Everytime we went home there is always somebody in the house who want to 'have a look' my mom's bule's son in law !!!

Hope u enjoy ur wedding !!! Who is the best man and bride maids ???
semarang

which one would u like?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

2nd b'day? or 3rd b'day?
Second.
Old May 21st 2005, 9:58 pm
W10

You mean Replacement Killers?????Absolutely great movie.
I mean the John Woo 'bullet ballet' film from the days before he went to Hollywood. Asian cinema can be fabulously entertaining and actually Hollywood spends a lot of time remaking them.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097202/

The obvious and classic example being City on Fire/Reservoir Dogs

Last edited by W10; May 21st 2005 at 10:00 pm.

Old May 21st 2005, 9:58 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Goodafternoon Peeps, how's everybody doing?
Old May 21st 2005, 9:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gulp!!!!!!!!!
*Swallows the water with fear Thinks to himself:get hold of your nerves,man!!!!!!

You name it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.