Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 21st 2005, 10:16 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by shoushou
Me on one side,and a guy who thinks hes a woman called Jellybean

*Whispers to JB:Im telling him this so that he will stop asking questions.Still on our terms?????Huh,JB???????????????
JB???? Wanna meet the man that survives her.
Old May 21st 2005, 10:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Yep, don't like too much weight flying around, it slows me up

Ooooooouuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh babeh!!!!!!!!
My kind of woman.
Unforutnately,I will be leaving for the moment and will return in a couple of hours.
Have fun kiddiess
Old May 21st 2005, 10:24 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Ooooooouuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh babeh!!!!!!!!
My kind of woman.
Unforutnately,I will be leaving for the moment and will return in a couple of hours.
Have fun kiddiess
Same here, bye boys and girls.
Old May 21st 2005, 10:25 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Me on one side,and a guy who thinks hes a woman called Jellybean

*Whispers to JB:Im telling him this so that he will stop asking questions.Still on our terms?????Huh,JB???????????????
Uhuh........I think

Old May 21st 2005, 11:03 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, thought I'd pop in and say a quick hello and how's things.
Be kind to me, it's only my 2nd visit.
Marie
Old May 21st 2005, 11:04 pm
W10

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Be kind to me, it's only my 2nd ever time.
Marie
Welcome Marie...

Old May 21st 2005, 11:05 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Marie
Hey 68...sent you some welcome Karma.!!

welcome to the Middle East.....its hot here
Old May 21st 2005, 11:05 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Welcome Marie...
Hi W10, what's it like hiding in a banana? I bet it smells lovely.
Old May 21st 2005, 11:07 pm
W10

It smells kind of like an apple, very nice.

No-one has bought me yet though

Old May 21st 2005, 11:09 pm
GC family day carer

Originally Posted by W10
It smells kind of like an apple, very nice.

No-one has bought me yet though
Awww, sent you some banana karma to cheer you up
Old May 21st 2005, 11:10 pm
W10

Sympathy karma - I dig that...

Old May 21st 2005, 11:16 pm
GC family day carer

Originally Posted by W10
Sympathy karma - I dig that...
Sympathy karma, sorry karma, funny karma, I give it out for anything and everything.
Marie
Old May 21st 2005, 11:18 pm

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Marie
Welcome to the sunny side...
K on the way for being brave enough to say hi !!
Old May 21st 2005, 11:19 pm
W10

I give it out for anything and everything.
Marie
Must resist urge for cheap joke.....must resist

Old May 21st 2005, 11:24 pm
GC family day carer

Originally Posted by Welivehere
Welcome to the sunny side...
K on the way for being brave enough to say hi !!
Hi there,I've returned the k and also returned to JD.

How are you?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.