Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 31st 2005, 11:35 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by shoushou
I dont think its that hard.Schools are the hard ones though
I see, well learn something new every day right?
Old May 31st 2005, 11:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
I see, well learn something new every day right?
Thats a given
Old May 31st 2005, 11:41 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Thats a given
Saw my comments on setting up interview apointments? Didn't want it to come over as an insult.
Old May 31st 2005, 11:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Saw my comments on setting up interview apointments? Didn't want it to come over as an insult.
We have asaying in Arabic,I will say it in English:
A man who burned his tongue from hot milk,will blow on the cold yoghurt as well.
Old May 31st 2005, 11:47 am
UAE Expat

We have asaying in Arabic,I will say it in English:
A man who burned his tongue from hot milk,will blow on the cold yoghurt as well.
Care to translate that into something a simple flower boy like me can understand?
Old May 31st 2005, 11:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Care to translate that into something a simple flower boy like me can understand?
The saying means that a man who burned his tongue from hot milk,even if you put a cold plate of yoghurt in front of him,he will blow on it because he is afraid that its hot.
In your case,you came here and werent able to get any use from your visit,now youre thinking:Why should I come again,I will burn my fingers most probably!
Old May 31st 2005, 11:56 am
UAE Expat

The saying means that a man who burned his tongue from hot milk,even if you put a cold plate of yoghurt in front of him,he will blow on it because he is afraid that its hot.
In your case,you came here and werent able to get any use from your visit,now youre thinking:Why should I come again,I will burn my fingers most probably!
Well actually your wrong on the issue "coming again", but I'll forgive you . Having a small one man company just doesn't let me leave that easily SS. I would love to spend two weeks there job hunting. But with the continuing fall of the f**king US Dollar? It's taking away rather big chunks of my income.
Now you understand why I want to close it? Go back into "Employee mode" ?
Old May 31st 2005, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Please Black coffee with red bull
Old May 31st 2005, 2:15 pm
UAE Expat

Johnie "Black" for me, on the rocks pls.
Old May 31st 2005, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

twinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud of

Glass of white wine pls....
Old May 31st 2005, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

twinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud of

Good evening Frans, how are you today ?...
Old May 31st 2005, 2:47 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello ME people

Haven't been here much, and only know a few of you; but just thought I'd like to say hi.

Cas
Old May 31st 2005, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Hello ME people

Haven't been here much, and only know a few of you; but just thought I'd like to say hi.

Cas
Hi Cas, how are you ?
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by twinkle toes
Good evening Frans, how are you today ?...
Depends... Gonna take off and leave me standing in the cold again?
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Hello ME people

Cas
Hi Cas, been a while. How's life down under?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.