Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 30th 2005, 7:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hope not he's one of the most gorgeous males I know! So cute, faithful, respectful etc etc where can a female find that these days!!!!!!
Are we talking about dogs or people???
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Amsterdam, Holland...

i don't think so!!!!!!!!!!
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Oh go on shock me
But you will ofcourse, as a form of revenge, post photo's of your attack on male Dubai won't you Fairy?
Old May 30th 2005, 7:01 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

i don't think so!!!!!!!!!!
Oooooooooooo..... Now I'm hurt.
Old May 30th 2005, 7:02 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by shoushou
Want a reply to that? + =
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
both from differing perspectives!!!!!!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Oh go on shock me
Whatever I do today,I think I wont be able to do that.
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

hi ppl
Old May 30th 2005, 7:03 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Nabs
hi ppl
Heeeeeeee look who's back from Saudi? Nabs habibi, how's life?
Old May 30th 2005, 7:04 pm
Its all good

But you will ofcourse, as a form of revenge, post photo's of y'tour attack on male Dubai won't you Fairy?
My attack on male dubai!!!!!!!!!! I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 30th 2005, 7:04 pm
UAE Expat

Careful Fairy, that dog SS just called in the reserve troops.
Old May 30th 2005, 7:05 pm
UAE Expat

My attack on male dubai!!!!!!!!!! I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tssss..... tssssssss..... Now I'll call you LITTLE Fairy again.
Old May 30th 2005, 7:05 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by Nabs
hi ppl

HI Nabs how are you? Long time no speak
Old May 30th 2005, 7:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If it is about canines,you just brought a lump in my throat:male,Alsatian,8 years old now,said Au revoir to him about 3 years ago,he went to Riyadh to keep company to my father.
Old May 30th 2005, 7:07 pm
Its all good

Tssss..... tssssssss..... Now I'll call you LITTLE Fairy again.
I've told you I;m not a little fairy i'm 5'8 not sooooooo little

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.