Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 30th 2005, 6:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
But did I tell you I'm a fast runner?
I only know that you have large feet
Old May 30th 2005, 6:22 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Just teasing you girl. But? Judging your pic? Mini and high heels for the both of you? And you won't have lack of male interest.

Funnily enough just bought a micro mini today!!!!!! No pics available though! Did I ever mention lack of male interest???????
Old May 30th 2005, 6:22 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Funnily enough just bought a micro mini today!!!!!! No pics available though! Did I ever mention lack of male interest???????
Nope... But doubt you have that, lack of male interest.
Old May 30th 2005, 6:23 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Hmmmm.You got me curious now

Hmmmmmmmmmmm best way to be
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Well at least send a picture of the mini,without you in it.
And another time you send your pic,without the mini,and with a bit of effort we paste the mini
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hmmmmmmmmmmm best way to be
Hmmmmmmmmm indeed
Old May 30th 2005, 6:24 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

I only know that you have large feet
Yeah... Like the good lord can walk on water. Lebo's tend to sink.
Old May 30th 2005, 6:25 am
UAE Expat

And another time you send your pic,without the mini,and with a bit of effort we paste the mini
Warned you Fairy...
Its all good

So what's your plan of attack Fairy?

Now that would be telling
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah... Like the good lord can walk on water. Lebo's tend to sink.
Frans,Im not sure what that means,but I will play along.
Old May 30th 2005, 6:26 am
UAE Expat

Now that would be telling
Ooooo spoken like a real master of the game. Pitty I'm not there to watch.
Old May 30th 2005, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Warned you Fairy...
I did not mention the phrase(in the buff)did I Frans?? :scared:
Old May 30th 2005, 6:27 am
UAE Expat

Frans,Im not sure what that means,but I will play along.
I do... While walking I hear "Help.... Then? Blup... Blup... Blup..."
Old May 30th 2005, 6:27 am
Its all good

SS I am shocked The mini is so small you wouldn't notice it anyway Looking forward to its first airing tomorrow night
Old May 30th 2005, 6:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SS I am shocked The mini is so small you wouldn't notice it anyway Looking forward to its first airing tomorrow night
And where is this Gala of yours,pray tell??Huh????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.