Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 2nd 2005, 4:25 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by shoushou
It is less noisy but involves early mornings,and it is a legitimate gateway to the mafia
So the early morning thing is the only downside.
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 4:25 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
Its a new craze we will all be doing it soon RT i think you should patent it..............
what a luvlie sight that must have been............
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 4:26 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
And more of the same tonight, ladies? Some more stories to share for tomorrow? I know FD is going to be busy with her friend the next few nights.

FD is the only one going out tonight I have no idea how she does it the womaan is clearly not human...................

RT and I are going to join the dubail ladies quilting club it may keep us out of trouble......................
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 4:27 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Is it a girls thing or guys can participate as well,I will be happy to shed the trousers...
I still don't have my trousers, RT's hubby has disappeared with them and her handbag :scared:
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 4:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

FD is the only one going out tonight I have no idea how she does it the womaan is clearly not human...................

RT and I are going to join the dubail ladies quilting club it may keep us out of trouble......................
I thought you girls were stronger.All this caused by a night of partying???
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 4:29 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

What 'bout me
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 4:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I still don't have my trousers, RT's hubby has disappeared with them and her handbag :scared:
Then whose trousers will I shed????
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 4:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

As promised
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 4:31 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

I thought you girls were stronger.All this caused by a night of partying???

too many nights of partying................

anyway you never know whats goes on at the quilting get-togethers it could all just be a front...........
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 4:32 am

What 'bout me

Your too far gone.............. theres no hope of saving you.....
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 4:33 am
Banned

Then whose trousers will I shed????
Oh you have to shed your own

Mine are all in my shed
Lost in BE Cyberspace

too many nights of partying................

anyway you never know whats goes on at the quilting get-togethers it could all just be a front...........
Is it a sweatshop for unbelievably gorgeous women and their............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............quilts??
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

What 'bout me
I think you're on your own. I can't imagine you quilting for any length of time anyway.
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 4:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh you have to shed your own

Mine are all in my shed
Playing with words now,are we,JELLYBEAN????
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 4:34 am
aka Mr. X

As promised
Impressive use of a tower case. I'm sure there are many that would like to do that to their computers from time to time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.