Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 31st 2005, 11:51 pm
W10

Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Thanks LG

The only pic I got is one of Rick looking foxy
w10..please send me my "beautiful" pic to work!
Couldn't find one, so I sent the one Face mailed me instead.

Old May 31st 2005, 11:51 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Hello peeps
Old May 31st 2005, 11:52 pm

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Unemployment Benefit 40
Nice gig if you could get it. I have the riveting choice of:

Writing a white paper on RFID implementation in an GCC Supply Chain Enviroment or
Defining / mapping the process flows for an aftermarket service centre for PDA's...

Decisions decisions....
Old May 31st 2005, 11:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Welivehere
Nice gig if you could get it. I have the riviteing choice of:

Writing a white paper on RFID implementation in an GCC Supply Chain Enviroement or
Defining / mapping the process flows for an aftermarket service centre for PDA's...

Decisions decisons....
Suddenly life seems sooooo boring to me
Old May 31st 2005, 11:53 pm
W10

Nice gig if you could get it. I have the riveting choice of:

Writing a white paper on RFID implementation in an GCC Supply Chain Enviroment or

Decisions decisions....
I'm currently tickling my scrotum and thinking about Bill Clinton.

Old May 31st 2005, 11:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by W10
Im thinking about Chelsea

Clinton
Old May 31st 2005, 11:56 pm
W10

Im thinking about Chelsea

Boots. I sometimes like to fill them with custard and put my feet in them. It turns me on
Each to their own my friend.

Old May 31st 2005, 11:56 pm

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Fair play on the first bit, not too sure about your choice of personality for the thinking about bit though... Still each to their own...
Old May 31st 2005, 11:58 pm
W10

Fair play on the first bit, not too sure about your choice of personality for the thinking about bit though... Still each to their own...
Did I mention I have a cigar up my ass?

Old May 31st 2005, 11:59 pm

Originally Posted by W10
Oh, ok now it makes sense...Are you also getting the Monica bit as well though?

Last edited by Welivehere; Jun 1st 2005 at 12:02 am.
Old Jun 1st 2005, 12:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
Are you smoking it or putting it out???
Old Jun 1st 2005, 12:11 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
lol...... very true uncle carl. I am happy to c u lurking around this part of the forum as well.

cheers for the k btw....... am now on 12 boxes, so will return ur karma and then hang up my karma gloves, i think

Am on today only cos i was distracted and lured away from work..... which i really should be getting back to. lol

Give my regards to aunty cas.
Okdoke, will catch you soon Face

Take it easy
Old Jun 1st 2005, 12:17 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I wish it was my love-truncheon up there instead
Maybe someone else is still smoking the cigar.!
Old Jun 1st 2005, 12:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Maybe someone else is still smoking the cigar.!
Here we go again.......
You know that I dont like you and W10 sharing my cigars in your asses.Even if you manage to light it on both ends
Old Jun 1st 2005, 1:56 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear sassy,
Happy Birthday to you

Oh that was 2 weeks ago................BUT THE PARTY STILL GOES ON

C all you gals later :scared:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.