Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 31st 2005, 7:20 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

And I can hear all those Lurkers in perfect Oxford English thinking "Oooooo Dear!!!"
Old May 31st 2005, 7:22 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MJC
If you could do that around Downing Street i'd be eternally greatfull!!
Well MJC? As per my records? it's now 6:1 in advantage of Holland. If I was a football fan? I'd really start shaking my head in shame now. Still won't give up you stuburn Brit?
Old May 31st 2005, 7:22 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

not tried that, perhaps i should
Originally Posted by shoushou
Does it include yodeling while the tongue is in the girls mouth???????
Old May 31st 2005, 7:23 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

I thought that was when 2 Dutch guys were so poor they had to go halves on a tart!!
Originally Posted by Frans Wind
We did better... Hade a f**k named after us. "Get laid double Dutch"
Old May 31st 2005, 7:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MJC
I will have a go at it tonight,1PMish,catch the wife unawares
Kissing that is
Old May 31st 2005, 7:24 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sorry fw, sit eductaion, can't count
Well MJC? As per my records? it's now 6:1 in advantage of Holland. If I was a football fan? I'd really start shaking my head in shame now. Still won't give up you stuburn Brit?
Old May 31st 2005, 7:24 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by MJC
SS? You're one sick dude.
Old May 31st 2005, 7:25 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

got a web cam?
I will have a go at it tonight,1PMish,catch the wife unawares
Kissing that is
Old May 31st 2005, 7:25 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by MJC
sorry fw, sit eductaion, can't count
No wonder the're buying your football teams up
Old May 31st 2005, 7:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MJC
got a web cam?
Got a printer,will that help???
Old May 31st 2005, 7:26 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by MJC
got a web cam?
Hey!!!! Don't want to loose my dinner okay?
Old May 31st 2005, 7:27 am
UAE Expat

Well even Tony Blair now admits that tonight? The Battle of Britan was won by the Dutch.
Old May 31st 2005, 7:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I heard the last web cam you had ate your dinner!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 31st 2005, 7:28 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

so you've seen ss's wife!!!

if so, that's not the way to talk to a young lady
Old May 31st 2005, 7:30 am
UAE Expat

I heard the last web cam you had ate your dinner!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmmm.... Keep it above the belt you damn Lebo.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.