Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 31st 2005, 6:38 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Lovely looking exhausts, they make your dick a bit black though
Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Hey you brought up Volvo's I didn't. Any perticular position you like humping that car?
Old May 31st 2005, 6:41 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MJC
Lovely looking exhausts, they make your dick a bit black though
You are one sick dude MJC... But does it actually save on gas consumtion? I mean knowing you? You can hump it until you reach Lands End and think "What the f**k the island I live on this small????"
Old May 31st 2005, 6:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Well we might, just might be able to arrange that.
I meant doing it with a tipsy woman,and not being a tipsy woman
Old May 31st 2005, 6:42 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to disapoint you, however i do live in Dubai, and if i kept on humping me motor i'd have serious burns!!
You are one sick dude MJC... But does it actually save on gas consumtion? I mean knowing you? You can hump it until you reach Land End and think "What the f**k the island I live on this small????"
Old May 31st 2005, 6:42 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shoushou
I meant doing it with a tipsy woman,and not being a tipsy woman
Careful Habibi, as the saying goes, it's not booze that killed the Dutch, it's the drunk women.
Old May 31st 2005, 6:44 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by MJC
Sorry to disapoint you, however i do live in Dubai, and if i kept on humping me motor i'd have serious burns!!
Nice move MJC, that why you decided to leave that island called the UK? Yeah... in the UAE you don't run out of road that fast right? I mean that humping requires full concentration right? Hehehehe...
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MJC
Well here you can hump another mans motor
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I find there morals decrease soooo much, as do mine of course, the amount of times I've wanted to chew my own arm off instead of waking her up.....
drunk women.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Careful Habibi, as the saying goes, it's not booze that killed the Dutch, it's the drunk women.
Hmmmmm
Old May 31st 2005, 6:45 am
UAE Expat

That's why he moved to the UAE.
Old May 31st 2005, 6:45 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh Pleeeeeze, one never shits in one's backyard
Old May 31st 2005, 6:46 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by MJC
So shall we call it 1:0? I mean Holland winning ofcourse.
Old May 31st 2005, 6:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MJC
I beg to differ.
One should never tell that one has just shat in ones backyard,and that ways,ones ass will be safe to enjoy another one
Old May 31st 2005, 6:47 am
UAE Expat

Hmmmmm
So be warned Habibi.
Old May 31st 2005, 6:48 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

on a serious note, I love th dutch, I used to work for a major dutch company and, apart from the wankers in the uk, they were great!!
So shall we call it 1:0? I mean Holland winning ofcourse.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.