Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 31st 2005, 6:30 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

is that a bit like a volvo for a dyslexic?

I've never been able to get my mouth around it.

I guess the bumpers are too big!!
Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Well MJC, it starts with a "V" and ends with an "A". Have to censor it a bit for the small kiddies on her.
Old May 31st 2005, 6:30 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shoushou
Neewwwwccccaaaaaassssssssstttttttttlllllllllllleee eeeeeeee??????
A huh?????? You've been chewing kep?
Old May 31st 2005, 6:32 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MJC
is that a bit like a volvo for a dyslexic?

I guess the bumpers are too big!!
Yeah... I can hear horny Albert, Albert Einstein that is, turning around in his grave. I ment a womens absoluut pleasure spot. Now do I really need to send you back to school on this MJC?
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

well at least we got rid of Kleivert!!
A huh?????? You've been chewing kep?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MJC

You deserve a Nobel for that LMAO
Old May 31st 2005, 6:33 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by MJC
well at least we got rid of Kleivert!!
Possibly... Not a football fan MJC.
Old May 31st 2005, 6:33 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I find a woman's absolut (as in vodka) pleasure spot changes in a direct proportion to the amount of said drink she's consumed.

Is that a bad thing?
Yeah... I can hear horny Albert, Albert Einstein that is, turning around in his grave. I ment a womens absoluut pleasure spot. Now do I really need to send you back to school on this MJC?
Old May 31st 2005, 6:34 am
UAE Expat

You deserve a Nobel for that LMAO
Neah... Just one frustrated British Rabbit. Hell he'll stick it in anywhere SS.
Old May 31st 2005, 6:35 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

and your problem is what precisely?
Neah... Just one frustrated British Rabbit. Hell he'll stick it in anywhere SS.
Old May 31st 2005, 6:35 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by MJC
I find a woman's absolut (as in vodka) pleasure spot changes in a direct proportion to the amount of said drink she's consumed.

Is that a bad thing?
I give up Lord, I admit it, you're not perfect, you invented the Brits also.
Old May 31st 2005, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MJC

Is that a bad thing?
I never had the experience of a tipsy woman,care to elaborate a little,subtly,just in case I run into a blind drunk Monica Bellucci
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think it's me patter!!!
I give up Lord, I admit it, you're not perfect, you invented the Brits also.
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by MJC
and your problem is what precisely?
Hey you brought up Volvo's I didn't. Any perticular position you like humping that car?
Old May 31st 2005, 6:37 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That's Geordie for " I believe the young ladies enjoy my sparkling and informative conversation"

Then I ply them with Vodka and F em!!
Originally Posted by MJC
I think it's me patter!!!
Old May 31st 2005, 6:38 am
UAE Expat

I never had the experience of a tipsy woman,care to elaborate a little,subtly,just in case I run into a blind drunk Monica Bellucci
Well we might, just might be able to arrange that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.