Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:05 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Hey JB fancy some bubbly later sweetie im sooooooooo bored
Can't have sick belly, I have brown snot stuff coming outta my arse, which smells like Meadows 9 latrines :scared:

Sorry to offend anybody but a word of warning....don't eat worms
Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
No the more the merrier I like parties just hate public

They found me RT...that's why I look like I do
You must have a very wide vault
Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Can't have sick belly, I have brown snot stuff coming outta my arse, which smells like Meadows 9 latrines :scared:

My kind of woman
Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:10 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
You must have a very wide vault
So I am told, although I have been blindfolded since being put in here over a week ago, so I have no idea how big it is
Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:10 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

I told you they were maggots didn't i????????
Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:12 am
Banned

My kind of woman
What, full of shit
Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So I am told, although I have been blindfolded since being put in here over a week ago, so I have no idea how big it is
And you also have no idea how ugly and unsexy I am
Sweet
Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What, full of shit
You were talking about Meadow and her 9 latrines.She must be extra rich and kinky
Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:17 am
Banned

And you also have no idea how ugly and unsexy I am
Sweet
They normally are but I am sure you aren't ss
Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

They normally are but I am sure you aren't ss
Are you trying to pick me up???
Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:21 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Are you trying to pick me up???
Don't do that for god's sake you'll end up with a hernia lol
Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Don't do that for god's sake you'll end up with a hernia lol
I have a forklift for that.And I also use it for spooning as well
Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Im off to the paediatrician.Little SS has problems again.Overheating
Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:34 am
Banned

House husband?
Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:35 am
Sat on the fence ......

How many little ones does one have ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.