Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:14 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

blinkin'heckitsquietheretodayinnit?whereiseverybod y?
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
hullo JB....i'm floating about....hows you?
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Was that a word,a sentence or a bloody book???
Hi JB
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:20 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi em and ss....just thought i wud giv my space bar a rest

How is everybody....bloody gardener ain't turned up again

Another swim gala this morning

Very hungover again thanks to RT

BUT I got my trousers back
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

am slightly confused by the last statement.......but I guess it involved alcahol
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

You got us males over here and you still need a gardener???Is he the owner of that space bar??
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hello Em??How goes it?
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shoushou
Hello Em??How goes it?
hi again sweetie....I'm good.....
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by emmals
hi again sweetie....I'm good.....
Of course,you are
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Of course,you are
.....well I aint had no complaints
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

.....well I aint had no complaints
I cant and wont answer to that.
And everyone will live happily ever after
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I cant and wont answer to that.
And everyone will live happily ever after
pmsl.......best not to
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:39 pm
Banned

You got us males over here and you still need a gardener???Is he the owner of that space bar??
Then come do my garden sweetie

Yes Em as a closet alcoholic everything I do involves alcohol
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

pmsl.......best not to
To which part??
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

To which part??
all of it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.