Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 28th 2005, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Hahahaha... need to borrow a cork SS?
Tell me about it
Old May 28th 2005, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Malteser
Yumm love those and they make u feel soooo much lighter a day later hahaha!! :scared:
Do you feel your desk moving??
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Well Paul seems very similar to me in that regard,you kids hair and all,I would make a big fight if someone touch my boys hair
i hate boys with long hair ... i like it short... nice and tidy. And Sam love to copy malteser's boy hair cut. He is Sam's hero ...
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Tell me about it
Well know the effect they can have on a person. Never eat them myself.
Old May 28th 2005, 7:42 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Do you feel your desk moving??

PMSL........................cant stop laughing
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
i hate boys with long hair ... i like it short... nice and tidy. And Sam love to copy malteser's boy hair cut. He is Sam's hero ...
Hmmm... 19 years old and nearly down to my butt?
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Awwww hes sooooo cute
Old May 28th 2005, 7:43 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Lost in BE Cyberspace

I too dont like long girlie hair on boys,dont like it when boys have ponytails.Im crazy bout my boys present style,thinking of making mine like that
semarang

Awwww hes sooooo cute
what??? Sam with long hair??? Noooooooo.... he is cute with short hair.
UAE Expat

That was the fashion then. Oooo yeah, and a 1600 cc moterbike.
Melts in your Mouth

Well know the effect they can have on a person. Never eat them myself.

I love plums.............actually love all kinds of fruit except bananas YUK
Old May 28th 2005, 7:44 am
semarang

I too dont like long girlie hair on boys,dont like it when boys have ponytails.Im crazy bout my boys present style,thinking of making mine like that
do u have ur pic somewhere SS on the photopost???
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Who?Malts boy?????
semarang

I love plums.............actually love all kinds of fruit except bananas YUK
me and Paul hate banana ... but funny enough Sam love it...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.