Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 3rd 2005, 11:23 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Well hello nobody
Don't you go calling me nobody missus
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 11:24 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Don't you go calling me nobody missus
Ello ello ello fancy a beer
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 11:25 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Gawd blimey it a bit desolate 'round 'ere like innit
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 11:27 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

They are all out trying to get into the vault...sad gits :scared:
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 11:28 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Wot vault Oi where's me Karma
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 11:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

I beg to differ
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 11:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

I beg to differ on that as well

Show me the vault
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 11:39 pm
Banned

Wot vault Oi where's me Karma
trying....I am very trying

Hi ss, I am the prize in the vault LOL
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 11:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

:scared:
Any premium I have to pay to be the first in line??
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 11:45 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by shoushou
:scared:
Any premium I have to pay to be the first in line??
No I expect you will be the only one there LOL shocking
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 11:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So I guess your vault is only for two??
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 11:52 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Thats why there were a group of angry gits walking down the SZH to hunt you down
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 11:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thats why there were a group of angry gits walking down the SZH to hunt you down
Angry gits?Or horny gits??
Just so I know how to prepare myself in advance
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 11:58 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by shoushou
So I guess your vault is only for two??
No the more the merrier I like parties just hate public

They found me RT...that's why I look like I do
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 11:59 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Hey JB fancy some bubbly later sweetie im sooooooooo bored

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.