Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 3rd 2005, 9:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
I think you ARE trying to chat Emma up.

Fact.
X You are my friend,yet you are now ganging up on me???????
Please everyone,enlighten me:to chat someone up means what?????
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 9:08 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmals
yes i'm much better cheers......and let him....best offer I've had all evening
Well, knowing you as I do in a lurking sense, I could make an offer or two.
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 9:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

yes i'm much better cheers......and let him....best offer I've had all evening
Still,not trying to pick you up.Though Im flattenned that youre flattered
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Well, knowing you as I do in a lurking sense, I could make an offer or two.
......what does that mean?
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
X You are my friend,yet you are now ganging up on me???????
Please everyone,enlighten me:to chat someone up means what?????
Just means flirting with intention of more. Nothing sinister. Not to worry. Emms doesn't think you're stalking her (do you?).
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

where is JD gone?
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 9:10 am
aka Mr. X

......what does that mean?
Means that I know you're a fun girl and think you'd be great to hang out with! And you're a bit sweet on Face, and he's a good mate, so you can be bad.
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Everything is just dandy, my friend. Just finishing up work for the week.

And you? Up rather late, yes?
Yes,late.
Hot chocolate.
My biggest bad habit is that whenever we have something delicious in the fridge or the cupboards,it should be consumed within 6 hours maximum.
I live every 6 hours as if its my last
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Just means flirting with intention of more. Nothing sinister. Not to worry. Emms doesn't think you're stalking her (do you?).
no!....virtual flirting......keeps ya young
Lost in BE Cyberspace

DO I??????
aka Mr. X

Originally Posted by novita77
where is JD gone?
Well, he is in Saudi. Perhaps the King summoned him to his bedside to make him the next King.
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 9:12 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

DO I??????
did u???
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 9:12 am
aka Mr. X

Yes,late.
Hot chocolate.
My biggest bad habit is that whenever we have something delicious in the fridge or the cupboards,it should be consumed within 6 hours maximum.
I live every 6 hours as if its my last
I can't think of a better way to go though life. Always living it to the fullest (and gorging on good food!).
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

no!....virtual flirting......keeps ya young
So you found your fountain of youth,ehh????
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 9:13 am
semarang

Well, he is in Saudi. Perhaps the King summoned him to his bedside to make him the next King.
so what is in ur agenda today dear???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.