Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 6th 2005, 4:19 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Good evening evryone.
Old Jun 6th 2005, 4:21 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Guess it's beer alone then?
Old Jun 6th 2005, 4:28 pm
UAE Expat

Well a short visit then. Bye
Old Jun 6th 2005, 4:35 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Hellooooooooooooo anyone here?
Old Jun 6th 2005, 4:39 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hellooooooooooooo anyone here?
Only me Fairy.
Old Jun 6th 2005, 4:47 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Only me Fairy.

Oh hello to you then long time no speak - have had my friend over for a few days so been out and about quite a bit!! Hows it going with you?
Old Jun 6th 2005, 4:49 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh hello to you then long time no speak - have had my friend over for a few days so been out and about quite a bit!! Hows it going with you?
and me !!! Speak of the devil ... i was asking JB how are u??????? She said u busy with visitors.
Old Jun 6th 2005, 4:51 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by novita77
and me !!! Speak of the devil ... i was asking JB how are u??????? She said u busy with visitors.

Gone again now It was my best friend from UK and her daughter who is my duaghters best friend too so it was sad to see them leave - they were only here for 5 days but we managed to pack lots into that time!!!!
Old Jun 6th 2005, 4:53 pm
UAE Expat

I'm okay, coming thursday I might have a buyer for my "One man company" so keep your fingers crossed okay? With the weaking Dollar it's becoming more and more difficult to earn a living. So if I succeed? It's back to normal employment for me for a few months. Sorry to hear about your friend though, 5 days is to short.
Old Jun 6th 2005, 4:56 pm
Its all good

I'm okay, coming thursday I might have a buyer for my "One man company" so keep your fingers crossed okay? With the weaking Dollar it's becoming more and more difficult to earn a living. So if I succeed? It's back to normal employment for me for a few months. Sorry to hear about your friend though, 5 days is to short.
Probably long enough on the liver though!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 6th 2005, 4:57 pm
UAE Expat

Probably long enough on the liver though!!!!!!!!!
A major booze trip then? Can understand it FD.
Old Jun 6th 2005, 5:01 pm
UAE Expat

Well FD, Novi, really need to go as I'm hungry as hell. See you next time I hope?
Old Jun 6th 2005, 5:37 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Gone again now It was my best friend from UK and her daughter who is my duaghters best friend too so it was sad to see them leave - they were only here for 5 days but we managed to pack lots into that time!!!!
well ... hv u decided where u go for summer. If u go back to the UK at least u can see ur friend again.
Its all good

OK so where is everyone Its not fun here alone!!!!!!!!!!!
semarang

Well FD, Novi, really need to go as I'm hungry as hell. See you next time I hope?
eat well Frans. Talk to u later

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.