Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jul 13th 2005, 3:48 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by shoushou
It was really ugly,but I prefer not to talk about it.......
No problem....just hope they patch it up and make nice.
Old Jul 13th 2005, 3:48 pm
always be good

babybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond repute

It was really ugly,but I prefer not to talk about it.......

SS heyaaa!!!
damn..am really in good mood today!
heya everyone! free beers!!!
Old Jul 13th 2005, 3:49 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by babybeth
SS heyaaa!!!
The Dhow hasn't seen so much early morning action (ME time) for ages.
Old Jul 13th 2005, 3:49 pm
always be good

babybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Three's a crowd, missy.
EX!!!
you go with your girl!
hehehe...
Old Jul 13th 2005, 3:50 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Can't help you there...I'll be in Vancouver.
Not you silly, and I was just kidding anyway. I'm sure the boss will have his friends and/or lackies out there to cart us around if he's out scaring up more Euros for me to spend!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by willmore
Hey tino - how are you? Did the family arrive safely in Beruit?
Im great as always,thank you for asking Sue
The family arrived safe and,after 2 days,she already begun to lure me back to home......
Nothing beats tourism
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

EX!!!
you go with your girl!
hehehe...
I have no girl, Beth. Are you volunteering?
Old Jul 13th 2005, 3:51 pm
always be good

The Dhow hasn't seen so much early morning action (ME time) for ages.
then its the timeeee!!!
woohoooo!!!
*dancing on the table*
aka Mr. X

Originally Posted by Tami2
Not you silly, and I was just kidding anyway. I'm sure the boss will have his friends and/or lackies out there to cart us around if he's out scaring up more Euros for me to spend!
They don't have taxis in DxB?

I kinda figured the question wasn't directed at me.
Yes, Master...

I have no girl, Beth. Are you volunteering?
Ahhh....what would Novi say? Down boy!!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tami2
The kids are bored silly! It's been raining here for 3 days straight and they just want to get back to Pennsylvania, pack and get on that plane....oops that's me....but I think they feel pretty much the same way. Hubby was just here for about 10 days but left yesterday for meetings in Germany and then back to DXB.
So youre gonna leave the beautiful rain and cold,and come right into the furnace,huh.....
Old Jul 13th 2005, 3:52 pm
aka Mr. X

then its the timeeee!!!
woohoooo!!!
*dancing on the table*
Thought you usually reserved that kind of activity for the weekends.
Old Jul 13th 2005, 3:53 pm
Yes, Master...

They don't have taxis in DxB?

I kinda figured the question wasn't directed at me.
Have you seen a taxi that would hold my crew and all our bags? Maybe a stretch limo....I'll ring up TA5 and see if I can borrow his!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Im great as always,thank you for asking Sue
The family arrived safe and,after 2 days,she already begun to lure me back to home......
Nothing beats tourism

Good to hear that the family arrived safely. Haven't seen you in the pub the last few days - so thought I would catch you now!

Tourism....need to come to the west coast of canada....you would never leave!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SS heyaaa!!!
Bonjour......
A thick,hot chocolate for me please,Beth...
How are you???(You already wrote the good mood part....)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.