Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Apr 21st 2006, 5:52 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by W10
That's lucky. I'm a very cheap man.
Arent u extra lucky tonight..........
Old Apr 21st 2006, 5:58 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Ermm..............Im blushing now

How r u Ex???

Can I get u a drink.....feel like splurging(his) money tonight
I'm well, C...I will have a drink, even though it's just 11am here.

How's the Doha contingent?
Old Apr 21st 2006, 6:01 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
I'm well, C...I will have a drink, even though it's just 11am here.

How's the Doha contingent?
Is there one???

Nov's home for the month and Im here....vegitating on the couch but Im here yeah
Old Apr 21st 2006, 6:03 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Is there one???

Nov's home for the month and Im here....vegitating on the couch but Im here yeah

Nothing wrong with relaxing.

Novi's quite the world-traveller....I'm sure she must forget what her home in Doha is like, she's away so much.
Old Apr 21st 2006, 6:11 am
W10

Is there one???

You mean there are lots of bored housewives in Doha?

*takes swimming lessons

Old Apr 21st 2006, 6:12 am
Melts in your Mouth

Nothing wrong with relaxing.

Novi's quite the world-traveller....I'm sure she must forget what her home in Doha is like, she's away so much.
If u call that relaxing.......I call it loosing my mind GGrrr

Hmmm I think she cant wait to come back here. Having her fair share of probs back at home. This is a funny thing actually. U go back to your country thinking its gonna be a whale of a time and everyone is going to be SO happy to see u. Then u go and you will be so dissappointed cos everyone starts nagging bout this n that. Telling u what happened to him or her and why he or shes doing this or that.

Maybe Im in a v bad mood tonight
Old Apr 21st 2006, 6:15 am
Melts in your Mouth

Originally Posted by W10
You mean there are lots of bored housewives in Doha?

*takes swimming lessons
Dunno really...........maybe Im the only bored one
Old Apr 21st 2006, 7:44 am
aka Mr. X

If u call that relaxing.......I call it loosing my mind GGrrr

Hmmm I think she cant wait to come back here. Having her fair share of probs back at home. This is a funny thing actually. U go back to your country thinking its gonna be a whale of a time and everyone is going to be SO happy to see u. Then u go and you will be so dissappointed cos everyone starts nagging bout this n that. Telling u what happened to him or her and why he or shes doing this or that.

Maybe Im in a v bad mood tonight
I'm guessing your DH is out of town on business.

Perhaps you need a new hobby (since I'm not there to lead you astray).
Old Apr 25th 2006, 12:49 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Who's serving????

This place looks a mess. Wheres the manager?

I need a drink!

This rounds on me
Old Apr 25th 2006, 2:58 am
aka Mr. X

Originally Posted by Face81
Who's serving????

This place looks a mess. Wheres the manager?

I need a drink!

This rounds on me
Wow. Was wondering what had become of you. Welcome back!

I'll buy you a drink.

What's the craic?
Old Apr 25th 2006, 3:42 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow. Was wondering what had become of you. Welcome back!

I'll buy you a drink.

What's the craic?
all is well, just very busy these days.

So wheres my drink? A sprite will do for now
Old Apr 25th 2006, 3:57 am
aka Mr. X

Originally Posted by Face81
all is well, just very busy these days.

So wheres my drink? A sprite will do for now
One sprite coming up!

Busy doing what? Working? Planning yet another degree?
Old Apr 25th 2006, 4:08 am
Melts in your Mouth

HAYYYYY FACE!!!!!

Welcome back....

How r u doing??? Long time...........

Gevening to u too Exx
Old Apr 25th 2006, 4:12 am
The Oracle

One sprite coming up!

Busy doing what? Working? Planning yet another degree?
Ahhh.... very refreshing and u even left out the lemon wedge. I hate those!

Working on my dissertation, will look for a job when done and my 3rd degree, my mba, hopefully kicks off in sept, when i go back to london

and u??? Dubai plans?
Old Apr 25th 2006, 4:13 am
The Oracle

HAYYYYY FACE!!!!!

Welcome back....

How r u doing??? Long time...........

Gevening to u too Exx

Doing well thanks. Been v.busy.

Hows you? Fancy a drink?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.