Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Feb 15th 2006, 5:40 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Funnily enough just commented in the other thread that we were hi-jacking the thread again Probably best to chat in here. Well I'm off to the EG night out tomorrow Think I might use my alter ego

Awwww luckyyyyyy.......I am soooo jealous.

Am trying to organise a nice trip over to Dubai sometime in the Spring wt Amanda and Novi............maybe for Robbies concert.

Inshallah......
Old Feb 15th 2006, 5:44 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Awwww luckyyyyyy.......I am soooo jealous.

Am trying to organise a nice trip over to Dubai sometime in the Spring wt Amanda and Novi............maybe for Robbies concert.

Inshallah......

I've got a spare room with a huge bed if you all want to share - you are more than welcome
Old Feb 15th 2006, 5:47 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

I've got a spare room with a huge bed if you all want to share - you are more than welcome
Awwww thnx, soooo nice of u.

Well hope it will come true tho. Novi has a bit of a passport visa issue and I would feel bad to come without her.........
Old Feb 15th 2006, 5:51 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Awwww thnx, soooo nice of u.

Well hope it will come true tho. Novi has a bit of a passport visa issue and I would feel bad to come without her.........
Well the offer is there if you want to
Old Feb 15th 2006, 5:53 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Well the offer is there if you want to
Thnx and might accept it...............just too early to say for now.

Others have offered as well. Sooooooooo nice of everyone.

Would def need one of yr wild Dubai nights.........on the other hand would prob scare Novi to death.......pmsl....
Old Feb 15th 2006, 5:59 pm
Its all good

Thnx and might accept it...............just too early to say for now.

Would def need one of yr wild Dubai nights.........on the other hand would prob scare Novi to death.......pmsl....

Hahahahah will maybe post some pics on friday if I remember to take any
Old Apr 21st 2006, 3:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Im planning of revamping this place and turning it into a strip club.....
Old Apr 21st 2006, 3:33 pm
W10

Can't believe I missed this at the time...but my offer wasn't for a spare bed

Old Apr 21st 2006, 3:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by W10
Can't believe I missed this at the time...but my offer wasn't for a spare bed
Youre slipping....
Old Apr 21st 2006, 3:39 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

About time someone opened this place again. I've been sitting outside since February...and I'm thirsty!
Old Apr 21st 2006, 3:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
About time someone opened this place again. I've been sitting outside since February...and I'm thirsty!
Im thirsty for luuurrrrvveee.....
Old Apr 21st 2006, 3:46 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Im thirsty for luuurrrrvveee.....
Talk to your wife.
Old Apr 21st 2006, 3:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Talk to your wife.
That I did......
Old Apr 21st 2006, 3:53 pm
aka Mr. X

Originally Posted by shoushou
That I did......

Are you in China still or back in DxB?
Old Apr 21st 2006, 4:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Are you in China still or back in DxB?
Middle Kingdom,my friend....Middle Kingdom.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.