Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jan 14th 2006, 5:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Think I might have to pay a visit to the lounge and start spreading How many people are you allowed to do in one day
If you spread you can have upwards of a dozen....If you have the stamina.....
Old Jan 14th 2006, 5:48 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
If you spread you can have upwards of a dozen....If you have the stamina.....

Hmmmmmm well it is getting late - might have to have a redbull with my next vodka
Old Jan 14th 2006, 5:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Hmmmmmm well it is getting late - might have to have a redbull with my next vodka
I have a bull in front of me already.....
Old Jan 14th 2006, 5:51 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

I have a bull in front of me already.....

So I see Anyway I'm off to bed now, night night all
Old Jan 14th 2006, 5:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So I see Anyway I'm off to bed now, night night all
Thats a shame.....
Old Jan 14th 2006, 5:55 pm
Its all good

Thats a shame.....

Hope I don't detect a hint of sarcasm there
Old Jan 14th 2006, 5:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hope I don't detect a hint of sarcasm there
Noooooooooo
Old Jan 14th 2006, 6:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Red Bull gave her wings.......
Old Jan 15th 2006, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Face81
Bet you it wont! Not today anyway.

You win, Will K you if I can. If it doesn't clear soon I think we might get a few drops.

Any news of the Sheikh Of UAQ?
Old Jan 15th 2006, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Face81
Bet you it wont! Not today anyway.

nope cant K you yet, I can't remember when I last did. These computers never forget eh?
Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:43 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Benson
nope cant K you yet, I can't remember when I last did. These computers never forget eh?
well, they do. lol.... lets see if i can give u some since u were so honest.

No rain on the cards for a while I am afraid and as for the UAQ Sheikh, rumours are rife. Who knows anything anymore?
Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:44 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

yep. gave u a heap of karma. Enjoy.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 3:30 am
BE Enthusiast

It will rain today, I did a rain dance last night!!!!!

It might not look it, but my rain dance never fails.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 3:42 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

You've got to get out more bud!!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 4:08 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps you need to visit Vancouver...27 straight days of rain at last count. If it rains in the next hour (today it hasn't rained), we will tie the record.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.