Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jan 8th 2006, 6:46 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Noone in here

Wore my best LBD as well
Old Jan 8th 2006, 6:48 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Noone in here

Wore my best LBD as well

hehheheheh oh well at least no-one has seen it - you'll be able to wear it another night now Anyway I'm off to bed night night
Old Jan 8th 2006, 6:49 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
hehheheheh oh well at least no-one has seen it - you'll be able to wear it another night now Anyway I'm off to bed night night

True..................hehe

Nighters FD...................
Old Jan 11th 2006, 12:54 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Yes looking at Singapore next
Singapore wow good for you girl, We'll be moving on in the as well in need of reality! NOT back to the UK though
Old Jan 11th 2006, 2:19 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Singapore wow good for you girl, We'll be moving on in the as well in need of reality! NOT back to the UK though
Well thats this weeks plan

Just noticed your sig by the way - how true
Old Jan 14th 2006, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

I think it is going to rain, I can feel it in my bones, Bet you karma it does?

Anyone?
Old Jan 14th 2006, 12:12 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Benson

Anyone?
Bet you it wont! Not today anyway.
Old Jan 14th 2006, 12:13 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Benson

Anyone?
ps - why all the fear and loathing???
Old Jan 14th 2006, 5:27 pm
Its all good

I need a large V & dc anyone care to join me
Old Jan 14th 2006, 5:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

I need a large V & dc anyone care to join me
I feel like shooting the breeze.....
Lime Bacardi Breezer for me....
I know its kiddie stuff.....
Old Jan 14th 2006, 5:39 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by shoushou
I feel like shooting the breeze.....
Lime Bacardi Breezer for me....
I know its kiddie stuff.....

I read somewhere the other day that one of those was equivalent to 2 1/2 units of alcohol
Old Jan 14th 2006, 5:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

I read somewhere the other day that one of those was equivalent to 2 1/2 units of alcohol
I think it has less alcohol than milk.....
Old Jan 14th 2006, 5:42 pm
Its all good

Just to change the subject does anyone know how many people you have to give K to before you can start over again
Old Jan 14th 2006, 5:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just to change the subject does anyone know how many people you have to give K to before you can start over again
25....I can be your substitute K-er if you want.....
Old Jan 14th 2006, 5:46 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by shoushou
25....I can be your substitute K-er if you want.....

Think I might have to pay a visit to the lounge and start spreading How many people are you allowed to do in one day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.