Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Feb 10th 2006, 2:52 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Malteser
Not bad...............DH extremely busy this month......which means can get very boring at times. U know what I mean

No I don't Mine just been off for about 4 weeks Sure makes you wonder about retirement
Old Feb 10th 2006, 3:03 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
No I don't Mine just been off for about 4 weeks Sure makes you wonder about retirement
....................... :scared:
Old Feb 10th 2006, 3:06 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

....................... :scared:
Everyone else in the company seems to work 100 hrs + but for some reason he does hardly anything!!!!!!!!!!

Nov's been quiet today wonder what she's up to
Old Feb 10th 2006, 3:37 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone else in the company seems to work 100 hrs + but for some reason he does hardly anything!!!!!!!!!!

Nov's been quiet today wonder what she's up to

100+ flying hours u mean????? Mine does 60 and I complain :scared: but not long haul yet................pretty soon tho

Her DH prob at home keeping her entertained
Old Feb 10th 2006, 3:43 pm
Its all good

100+ flying hours u mean????? Mine does 60 and I complain :scared: but not long haul yet................pretty soon tho

Her DH prob at home keeping her entertained

No duty hours - 4 uk trips will almost add up to that a month, which is only 8 days away

So what routes does he fly now then? How is moral out there within the airline? Pretty p**s poor here at the moment
Old Feb 10th 2006, 4:01 pm
Melts in your Mouth

No duty hours - 4 uk trips will almost add up to that a month, which is only 8 days away

So what routes does he fly now then? How is moral out there within the airline? Pretty p**s poor here at the moment
Hes on 320 so a max of 6hr flights wt layovers up to 3 days. Not so bad. Tho the time is nearing to be called for 330 which means def more hours and loooooong layovers.

Moral quiet good here. Its getting better. Improved so much in the one year that we have been here. They have to stop the B****** or ppl wont come out here and they need sooooo many pilots. Keeping everyone happy for the moment unless The Chief wakes up on the wrong side of the bed tomorrow that is
Old Feb 10th 2006, 4:08 pm
Its all good

They have to stop the B****** or ppl wont come out here and they need sooooo many pilots. Keeping everyone happy for the moment unless The Chief wakes up on the wrong side of the bed tomorrow that is

Same here but the chief hasn't woken up on the right side yet
Old Feb 10th 2006, 4:09 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Same here but the chief hasn't woken up on the right side yet
Thats too bad :scared:

He must have fell off the bed then..............and thats much worse :scared:
Old Feb 10th 2006, 4:17 pm
W10

Hes on 320 so a max of 6hr flights wt layovers up to 3 days. Not so bad. Tho the time is nearing to be called for 330 which means def more hours and loooooong layovers.
Two questions.

1, Do they really used A320s on 6 hour flights...***** that. If they tried that on a European leg, everyone would refuse to get on board. I've only ever seen 330's on the flights to Europe.

Still it can never be as bad as Austrian - who apparently fly stretch 737's out of Dubai...thats ludicrous.

2, Is Al Baker, really Mr John Baker?

Last edited by W10; Feb 10th 2006 at 4:26 pm.

Old Feb 10th 2006, 4:32 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Originally Posted by W10
Two questions.

1, Do they really used A320s on 6 hour flights...***** that. If they tried that on a European leg, everyone would refuse to get on board. I've only ever seen 330's on the flights to Europe.

Yes they do, to Berlin, Vienna, Athens, or is it the 319s (not sure). Eventually it will only be 330s, 777s, 340s, 380 and God knows whatb else.

2, Is Al Baker, really Mr John Baker?
No comment..............
Old Feb 10th 2006, 4:34 pm
Melts in your Mouth

No comment..............

OOpppsssssss..........
Old Feb 10th 2006, 4:57 pm
Its all good

Thats too bad :scared:

He must have fell off the bed then..............and thats much worse :scared:
He most certainly has with the amount of flight crew resigning at the moment
Old Feb 10th 2006, 4:59 pm
Melts in your Mouth

He most certainly has with the amount of flight crew resigning at the moment
Really??? I know loads of Maltese are joining right now...... :scared:
Old Feb 10th 2006, 5:01 pm
Its all good

Really??? I know loads of Maltese are joining right now...... :scared:
All I can say is must be bloody crazy or unemployed. PM me for more details if they are friends
Old Feb 10th 2006, 5:30 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

good evening ladies ... anyone still around or i come too late?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.