Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jul 27th 2005, 2:34 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by sassy
Novita did you know its very dangerous to meet men from the internet(especially this site ) in hotels.......................
never tried before. :d
Old Jul 27th 2005, 2:36 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
that depends on whether you end up shagging them or not
no shiva, i don't intend to shag him/them. I believe a lot of good men in this site. Especially u ...
Old Jul 27th 2005, 2:44 am
W10

Originally Posted by novita77
I believe a lot of good looking men in this site.
You rang ;-)

Old Jul 27th 2005, 2:47 am
semarang

Originally Posted by W10
You rang ;-)
yes ...
Old Jul 27th 2005, 4:34 am
Look, the bar's open

china syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shiva
that depends on whether you end up shagging them or not
.............lets hope so in this case, hey?
Old Jul 27th 2005, 4:35 am
semarang

Originally Posted by china syndrome
.............lets hope so in this case, hey?
hey ... i said i want to meet u ... not i want to shag u !!! which post i said i want to shag u ???
Old Jul 27th 2005, 4:36 am
Look, the bar's open

china syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud of

hey ... i said i want to meet u ... not i want to shag u !!! which post i said i want to shag u ???
I read you loud and clear Miss Novita ........... I also read between the lines, and you want it!!!
Old Jul 27th 2005, 4:38 am
semarang

I read you loud and clear Miss Novita ........... I also read between the lines, and you want it!!!
f
FREAK !!! CREEP !!! Who the hell u r???
Old Jul 27th 2005, 4:42 am
Look, the bar's open

f
Hey, keep it nice, just flirting. Got to be careful round here ........ might get banned you know!!!
Old Jul 27th 2005, 4:46 am
semarang

Hey, keep it nice, just flirting. Got to be careful round here ........ might get banned you know!!!
post ur pic ... then i will ask ppl here wether it should be ok to meet u or not !!!
Old Jul 27th 2005, 4:49 am
Look, the bar's open

post ur pic ... then i will ask ppl here wether it should be ok to meet u or not !!!
I know, meet me first and I post both our pics here together

get them blushing hey
Old Jul 27th 2005, 4:50 am
semarang

I know, meet me first and I post both our pics here together

get them blushing hey
done ... PM u time and place.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 4:51 am
Banned

DonaldT is a jewel in the roughDonaldT is a jewel in the roughDonaldT is a jewel in the roughDonaldT is a jewel in the rough

f
Don´t worry about it Novita...China Syndrome is trying to get into the clique, sucking up to them for a few days now....his real name is pee wee........
Old Jul 27th 2005, 4:51 am
Look, the bar's open

done ... PM u time and place.
Got it, I know it .......... I will come prepared

I leave here tomorrow night, see you then
Old Jul 27th 2005, 4:54 am
semarang

Got it, I know it .......... I will come prepared

I leave here tomorrow night, see you then
put a big yellow hat on ur head so i can recognize u

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.