Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jul 23rd 2005, 5:10 am
Look, the bar's open

china syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by sassy
Been to Malaysia had a great time thanks for asking..

Yeah I looked back through seems she upset the boys club but all I can say is she is the most genuine person I have met in Dubai and if it hadn't been for her support I dont know how I would have got through some real crap recently.

So hows Doha?
Well, that makes a pleasant change, somebody who knows JB and has a good word for her. Pleased to hear things are balancing out a bit. This boys club, are they gay or something

Anyway, dont want to get into that, I'm not homophobic (or a good speller ) before somebody asks.

Malaysia hey? which part? I use to work in the North East, Teranganu. Also spent a lot of time in KL.

As for Doha ........... wish I was in Malaysia!!!
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 5:12 am
Look, the bar's open

china syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ray
Oh No!!! you will end up in the black book ...
...........oooops, and me aswell I guess now
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 5:16 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by china syndrome
Well, that makes a pleasant change, somebody who knows JB and has a good word for her. Pleased to hear things are balancing out a bit. This boys club, are they gay or something

Anyway, dont want to get into that, I'm not homophobic (or a good speller ) before somebody asks.

Malaysia hey? which part? I use to work in the North East, Teranganu. Also spent a lot of time in KL.

As for Doha ........... wish I was in Malaysia!!!

Langkawi for a week and Singapore for 3 days, Langkawi was beautiful but must admit had enough after a week much more of a city girl so loved Singapore..... except couldn't find the genuine fakes!!
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 5:19 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ray
Oh No!!! you will end up in the black book ...
Think its better in the black book you can be genuine and don't have to suck up to egotistical ****holes.........
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 5:35 am
Look, the bar's open

Originally Posted by sassy
Langkawi for a week and Singapore for 3 days, Langkawi was beautiful but must admit had enough after a week much more of a city girl so loved Singapore..... except couldn't find the genuine fakes!!
Nice hols, Singapore is superb for a holiday, as you said, brilliant city life (and night life ) however, to live there is a bit different.

As for fakes in Singapore, a visit to Orchard Towers turns a few up ............. oh dear your not talking of girlie boys are you?

Seriously though, very strict laws so hard to find now, but not impossible. KL, Chinatown use to be the best place, but a while since I've been.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 2:14 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by china syndrome
OK ........ its a date You are a very trusting young lady BB, you never met me before :scared: But, if you are game, I will actually be in Jakarta early August ................. will arrange time and place over the next week, PM of course

Dont forget your tooth brush
i am in jkt ... PM me and tell me where u are and which hotel u r in ... I'll come to see u.

NO KIDDING !!!
Old Jul 26th 2005, 2:54 am
W10

Hello

Old Jul 26th 2005, 4:38 am
Look, the bar's open

Originally Posted by novita77
i am in jkt ... PM me and tell me where u are and which hotel u r in ... I'll come to see u.

NO KIDDING !!!
OK ................ I PM you, waiting your reply?

I plan to fly Thursday, arrive Jakarta Friday night, I already arrange to meet Babybeth. Do you know her?
Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:33 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Hello
hello
Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

hello
Old Jul 26th 2005, 6:00 am
W10

Originally Posted by Singlemom
hello
is there anybody in there?

Just yell if you can hear me?

Is there anybody there?

Old Jul 26th 2005, 6:52 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

HELLO!

You always working this late, W10? Or does your slave-driver manager make you start early and work late?
Old Jul 26th 2005, 6:53 am
W10

I'm in charge

Old Jul 26th 2005, 7:07 am
aka Mr. X

Originally Posted by W10
I'm in charge
Ah, so you choose to work as much as you do. Social life in Dubai sucks that much in the summer?
Old Jul 26th 2005, 11:34 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Hi X xxxxxxxxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.