Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jul 14th 2005, 4:23 am
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by shoushou
Working.
And just now I will have to leave.....
Will be seeing you guys afterwards.
Take care and have a good evening/morning
Ciao
Tino
Later, Tino. Have fun!
Old Jul 14th 2005, 4:24 am
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by willmore
And I must run as well. Exhausted after a very early start, so going to take advantage of the kids being in bed early and hit the sack myself...

Great talking to everyone - catch you guys later.....and you jack (well - it's still payback time for you!)
Night Sue! Good seeing you again.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 4:24 am
always be good

babybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Working.
And just now I will have to leave.....
Will be seeing you guys afterwards.
Take care and have a good evening/morning
Ciao
Tino
see ya aunty
and Novi just said hi to everyone here..she misses you all
Old Jul 14th 2005, 12:41 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tami2
Awww....I love a tease....just ask JD, Fire-eater, Ray and Toon! We're all great buddies.
Never even heard of you ....must be another Ray...
Old Jul 14th 2005, 2:04 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Toontje
Hi Tami.

Very good, thank you. I really enjoy the hot weather here, nice city, friendly people, good food, and more important: Amy is in real life even nicer than in cyber-life!

I demand that if you two marry then I have to be at the wedding, you can hire out my bus if you like and everything.

Old Jul 14th 2005, 2:16 pm
Yes, Master...

Originally Posted by Ray
Never even heard of you ....must be another Ray...
Watch it Ray or I'll use my smilies on you!
Old Jul 14th 2005, 5:40 pm
Banned

Balderdash has a brilliant futureBalderdash has a brilliant futureBalderdash has a brilliant futureBalderdash has a brilliant futureBalderdash has a brilliant futureBalderdash has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I demand that if you two marry then I have to be at the wedding, you can hire out my bus if you like and everything.
Did you ask permission to use that bus?
Old Jul 14th 2005, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Good evening all......
Old Jul 15th 2005, 2:23 pm
Look, the bar's open

china syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by babybeth
see ya aunty
Hi Babybeth, too much work so i not here at same time as you. But say Hi to Novi from me ............... miss her here on BE, she always had something to say
Old Jul 16th 2005, 4:15 pm
Look, the bar's open

china syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud of

shhhhhh shhhh ............. everybody sleeping? so quiet here ................................... tip toe tip toe
Old Jul 17th 2005, 10:10 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Hello just thought I'd drop by and say hi
Old Jul 17th 2005, 4:39 pm
Look, the bar's open

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hello just thought I'd drop by and say hi
Oh hi Fairydust, sorry, we havn't got to gether on here yet .... looks like a quiet period I think.

Hope you are well ................ I think just me here now, seems everybody waits till I go to work

I'll catch you all one day ............. I'll sit in this corner ... lonely .... and have a ......
Old Jul 17th 2005, 6:02 pm
W10

Originally Posted by babybeth
see ya aunty
I'll send her an autographed picture
Attached Thumbnails The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo-hat.jpg  

Old Jul 18th 2005, 6:00 am
always be good

babybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by china syndrome
Hi Babybeth, too much work so i not here at same time as you. But say Hi to Novi from me ............... miss her here on BE, she always had something to say
hi cs!
sorry just back from bali (again)
yeah..am sure she knows you miss her too!
how ru?
Old Jul 18th 2005, 6:00 am
always be good

Originally Posted by W10
I'll send her an autographed picture
whoa! is that you?! cute!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.