Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jul 13th 2005, 3:53 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Tami2
Ahhh....what would Novi say? Down boy!!
Novi has her husband to deal with. Beth is on her own.
Old Jul 13th 2005, 3:53 pm
always be good

babybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
I have no girl, Beth. Are you volunteering?

nah! nah!
can't share my body into 2 (or 3??? eh??)
Old Jul 13th 2005, 3:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

No problem....just hope they patch it up and make nice.
Thats what everyone would like......
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by shoushou
So youre gonna leave the beautiful rain and cold,and come right into the furnace,huh.....
Yup! I like to live dangerously! I moved to Riyadh on July 27th, 2000. I'm a sucker for an empty desert during the hottest month of the year! :scared:
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by babybeth
nah! nah!
can't share my body into 2 (or 3??? eh??)
I figured as much.
Old Jul 13th 2005, 3:55 pm
always be good

babybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh....what would Novi say? Down boy!!
Novi said she's bored. She sms me yesterday..she miss his hubby huehehehe...
Old Jul 13th 2005, 3:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by willmore
Good to hear that the family arrived safely. Haven't seen you in the pub the last few days - so thought I would catch you now!

Tourism....need to come to the west coast of canada....you would never leave!
Been busy with some entertainment these 2 days....
West Coast Canada,that is how you ended up there
Old Jul 13th 2005, 3:57 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by babybeth
Novi said she's bored. She sms me yesterday..she miss his hubby huehehehe...
Haven't seen her here or on EW for a while; tell her Hi for me when you talk to her.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Been busy with some entertainment these 2 days....
West Coast Canada,that is how you ended up there

Came out to take Life Sciences at university of british columbia and never left - except when jim and I went travelling for a year after grad school!

I would never live anywhere else!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yup! I like to live dangerously! I moved to Riyadh on July 27th, 2000. I'm a sucker for an empty desert during the hottest month of the year! :scared:
Genies prefer living in hot areas.....
Old Jul 13th 2005, 3:58 pm
always be good

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Thought you usually reserved that kind of activity for the weekends.
not every weekeeeend...come ooon.....
Old Jul 13th 2005, 3:58 pm
Yes, Master...

Genies prefer living in hot areas.....
Looking for my magic lamp...
Old Jul 13th 2005, 3:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by willmore
Came out to take Life Sciences at university of british columbia and never left - except when jim and I went travelling for a year after grad school!

I would never live anywhere else!
You mean you havent finished your university after all these years???You are slow
But,seriously,whoever I know,that went to Canada,never left.Thats something to think about.....
Old Jul 13th 2005, 4:00 pm
always be good

Bonjour......
A thick,hot chocolate for me please,Beth...
How are you???(You already wrote the good mood part....)
hot chocolate for uncle SS...enjoy...slurp!
Old Jul 13th 2005, 4:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Looking for my magic lamp...
I have my magic wand,just in case

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.