Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jul 5th 2005, 1:52 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Welivehere
That could be taken a number of ways... Most of which would get you into trouble....

Doesn't look like imagination or marketing was high on the list of priortities does it? I wonder if they just started at 1 and kept going til they found a number that hadn't already been taken...
I am always in trouble nothing new there, that's what keeps me going.

I hope 44 isn't the number of bars they have inside....or else it could be a very long night
Old Jul 5th 2005, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

twinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud of

Anyone for a drink.....
Old Jul 5th 2005, 2:01 pm

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I am always in trouble nothing new there, that's what keeps me going.
Is your idea for new user name anything to do with it?

I hope 44 isn't the number of bars they have inside....or else it could be a very long night
Yep, it would deff turn into a couple of day binge if you had to cover that lot and I don't even want to think about how long the recovery would take... Wouldn't mind finding out if it was achievable though....

Right I have got to disappear for the night.... But this is to be cont'd.

Have good night and try to stay out of mischief for at least a evening... Or if not at least try to remember the details, tomorrow is going to be a quiet so I will need something to get me through the day...
Old Jul 5th 2005, 2:03 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Is your idea for new user name anything to do with it?
Now that would be tellin'

Laterz xx
Old Jul 5th 2005, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

twinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by twinkle toes
Anyone for a drink.....
Guess no ones around......
Old Jul 6th 2005, 5:13 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle toes
Guess no ones around......
Hi TT

Sorry there was no-one around last night but I am ready for a drink now, even if it is a little early...
Old Jul 6th 2005, 6:10 am
Banned

Hi TT

Sorry there was no-one around last night but I am ready for a drink now, even if it is a little early...
I don't think drinking is her forte
Old Jul 6th 2005, 6:22 am

I don't think drinking is her forte
Oh bugger I went on her earlier post of:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes
Anyone for a drink.....
So that leaves two solutions
1) TT has fruit punch
2) You drink on her behalf

Anyway, what are you doing out of bed this early don't normally see you on here til afternoon....
Old Jul 6th 2005, 6:27 am
Banned

Oh bugger I went on her earlier post of:

So that leaves two solutions
1) TT has fruit punch
2) You drink on her behalf

Anyway, what are you doing out of bed this early don't normally see you on here til afternoon....
I have just been down to the Merc service center and woke the buggers up I refused to pay for and pick up my car...and will do until they fix it properly.

Blond female going into a garage...go figure....picked on the wrong one today though....AND they stole money out of my car!!!

Yes this is Gargash
Old Jul 6th 2005, 6:37 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

I have just been down to the Merc service center and woke the buggers up I refused to pay for and pick up my car...and will do until they fix it properly.

Blond female going into a garage...go figure....picked on the wrong one today though....AND they stole money out of my car!!!

Yes this is Gargash
So you not having a good day either
Old Jul 6th 2005, 6:41 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Woke up this morn with water pouring outa my kitchen ceiling flooded my kitchen cannot get hold of landlord (no big surprise) now have a huge hole in my ceiling! now have no lighting or water. Had a ton of stuff to do today dr appt x 3. Ooooooooooh i am p'd off. Plus feel & look like shite. Oh bollocky buggeroles

how is your day.....lol
Old Jul 6th 2005, 6:44 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
So you not having a good day either
...about as good as your so it seems

Your friends is looking for you...I saw her this morning in Starbucks
Old Jul 6th 2005, 6:46 am

Whats wrong with it then? And I take it this is not the first attempt to get it right? And have they given you any idea when it will be ready?

Blond female going into a garage...go figure....picked on the wrong one today though....AND they stole money out of my car!!!.
Sounds like it, you might want to change your tag line for the day from "Yummy Mummy" to "Don't **** with me"...

Yes this is Gargash
Guessed that, couldn't really imangine you driving round Al Quoz looking for "Bodgit and Scarper Car Mechanics"....
Old Jul 6th 2005, 6:49 am
Sat on the fence ......

...about as good as your so it seems

Your friends is looking for you...I saw her this morning in Starbucks
Yeah i know had my coffee needed it too, offered her a pair of wellies. Saw your call but was knee deep in water (so to speak) with two kids screaming & being kids, trying to get hold of husband, plumber and landlord. to no avail! So im with a little less hair now and soggy. Off to the doc's to get re-charged!
Old Jul 6th 2005, 6:51 am
Banned

Whats wrong with it then? And I take it this is not the first attempt to get it right? And have they given you any idea when it will be ready?

Sounds like it, you might want to change your tag line for the day from "Yummy Mummy" to "Don't **** with me"...

Guessed that, couldn't really imangine you driving round Al Quoz looking for "Bodgit and Scarper Car Mechanics"....
Well it is but it got hit by a lorry and when they replaced the wing we asked them to check the wheel...they said it was ok. So now it is due its service I thought I would again try and get it sorted...it was making the noise before the lorry hit it.

They said it was ready today, they thought it was bless, but I want something done about this awful noise. I am going back tomorrow for another test drive with spare on to see if what they are saying is correct.

Well it has to be said that being blond and female in Dubai only sometimes has it's advantages.........I'd love to know how many times I have asked people of the service industry not to take the piss. IT"S NOT A MALE WORLD ANYMORE!!!

GARGASH....just in case you didn't hear the first time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.